how the slashers would raise their kid!

Brahms:

Brahms would definitely make sure that his child has a better childhood than he did, so...basically your kid has a parent that will buy him anything he wants. No matter what you do, brahms always sneaks around you and spoils your guys' kid, so you have to be the strict parent, he ends up being a smart kid though, and he definitely takes advantage of his dad's hidey holes in the walls.

Michael:

Michael isn't a man of words around many, but he will definitely love to talk to your kid. You end up finding michael chasing your kid around the house with the kid having Michaels mask on, both laughing and playing around, he definitely doesnt regret a single thing. Your kid ends up being the sweetest kid in town, all the ladies/guys fall for them, and Michael likes to say they got it from him...keep telling yourself that buddy.

Chucky:

You know what, fuck it, let's say that chucky accidentally killed a family with an infant and brought it home to you, hes definitely a panic boi, and will freeze in his ground if you give him the baby, but once the kids old enough to actually babble and walk, chucky has a blast with them.  Hes a response, nice, and--no chucky you cant teach the 3 year old how to throw axes-- affectionate guy.

Billy/stu:

You're definitely going to have a strange family, not because theres two dads [three if you're a guy], but because the kid will take on both of their personality traits as they grow older, in the end, you're going to end up with a 10 year old psychopath that has their two dads to teach them how to make sure people dont fuck with them in recess...have fun with that.

Chop-top:

This is going to be odd, a wholesome and yet psychotic family? Sounds like his kinda stuff, he'll take any chance he can to teach the kid how to hunt and survive, and the kid picks up really fast and turns out pretty well, the kid is probably the one person in your town that could survive a total apocalypse now.

Thomas/jed:

Wholesome boi, he will immediately jump at the idea of teaching the kid anything, he'll teach them how to knit, hunt, talk their way out of stuff, hell, drayton might even teach your kid how to gamble, juust to piss Thomas off. Your kid ends up as the sweet talking texas teenager that can earn their pay and talk their way out of being beaten to death by a victims partner...Thomas did good.

Nubbins:

Nubs will actually teach your kid normal things until they hit 13, then it's off to training for taking nubbins part of the family when its time, by 16, your kid knows how to hijack, sweet talk, lie, and run like hell, and ends up being a good bait, nobody can resist picking up a poor homeless teenager that's in the middle of the road...not even when that teenager has a taste for flesh.

Norman:

Norman is an absolute gentleman, and will teach that kid the best manners in the world, for gods sake the kid is 2 and their first words were 'please and thank you'! The kid ends up being the one in school cliche movies that everyone wants to date though, so norman made the most lovable child in high school....and norma may or may not have taught that child how to shoot and stab people.

Anna:

Anna found a baby on her doorstep and immediately called you, it was abandoned without a second thought, so you two decide to take care of it, Anna isnt exactly the best though, shes clumsy and always overthinking everything, so your child ends up as an overthinker, but incredibly smart, this kid is in high school at 11!! It's hard to know how to idiots raised an einstein, but we'll never know.