thirty one.

"Yeah, I feel fine," Nana smiled into the phone

"Yeah, I feel fine," Nana smiled into the phone. "Cordell still got yo ass on lockdown huh?" she chuckled.

"Hell yeah! He so damn paranoid. My po' baby he just want us ta' be okay, but Ima beat his ass if he don't leave me the hell alone. Him an' his damn twin sister get on my nerves," she shook her head.

"They just love you pooh," she laughed. "Ima call you when I'm almost thea' okay? Lemme see bout dis man," Nana said.

"Okay, sista', drive safe" Sev grinned and Nana thanked her, before hanging up and hopping out of her car. She waved at people as she passed them, and they all hesitantly waved back before giving each other questioning glances.

"Baby!" Na'imah called, making Brix's head shoot up from what he was looking at. Nino and Slim looked at each other, wondering if they just heard Na'imah talking or if they were both crazy. "Yasir!" she called again, and they realized it was indeed Nana.

"What the hell," Brix muttered, getting ready to get up before the door to the room opened and his girlfriend standing in front of him. She wore black biker shorts and some graphic t-shirt—that he was sure she stole from out of his drawer. A small purse was in her hand and she had on white air force 1's, sunglasses perched on top of her head.

"Hey, Papa" she grinned, waving at him, and then at Slim and Nino.

"Na'imah what you doin' hea'?" he immediately asked. It wasn't like he hadn't brought her before, but it was only once—and she never came inside. "Who told you how ta' get back hea'—girl whea' is you goin dressed up?" he fired questions off, because he was very confused.

She simply laughed at him, walking over and giving him a kiss.

"I tol' you bout takin forever ta' respond ta' me," she shook her head playfully, seeing the money in his hands and all over the table he clearly just go done doing something rather important. She was glad she didn't come any earlier.

"I'm busy, baby, I'm sorry," he chuckled, patting his lap so she'd sit down, and she did, of course. "Whea' you was goin'?" he asked.

"To see Sev and babygirl," she said, toying with his chain. I just missed you, I wanted ta' come bother you," she smiled innocently and he shook his head. "You missed me?"

"Mhm, always," he nodded, kissing her lips, and Keon gagged. "When I shoot yo ass you gon quit playin hoe ass nigga," he immediately shot back, making Kimora erupt into laughter.

Those two had yet to acknowledge that they were talking. Everybody saw them back in Antigua, but they weren't supposed to be looking so they didn't bring it up either. Nobody missed the looks he gave her though, or the fact that she always left five minutes after he left. It was all very cute especially to Nana.

"Since you hea' Ima put yo ass to work, count dis fa' me," he said, handing her a stack of bills. "You ca' separate it?" he asked. She nodded and wondered what he did to get all this money. She always wondered, but she never asked. It was common knowledge what he did, obviously, but sometimes she wondered about the specifics.