Prologue And Warnings

"Over my lap baby, now"

"What the fuck!? Are you insane!? I mean I know you are but still the fuck?"

"I suggest you walk over to me before I remind you of the consequences", his voice was cold, emotionless and menacing.

With shaky breaths Elise took a step towards him. Pearly tears rolling down her cheeks

"No, no crawl over to daddy, baby like an obedient little puppy. You're a naughty little baby, aren't you? Now come over , let Daddy punish you and show you who the fuck you really belong to."
______________________________________

Illicit affairs that left her devastated, him seeking warmth in the embrace of another woman was what shattered her soul. He wanted to run back into the arms of her newly found amore and she wanted nothing but to run away from her sinister, cheating husband.

'We fell out of love' he said.

His love for her had died down but a little reunion after years of their broken marriage was enough fuel some unfamiliar, dangerous emotions for her. His eyes held no warmth, the depth of his voice chilled her to her bones. He looked at her with lust, hunger and an untamed obsession. There was no way out for her for his devilry knew no bounds.

He kept her in shackles, chained her to the bed and whipped her with a belt, all to make sure that she wouldn't ever escape his clutches.

Letting her go was not an option for him and giving in was an impossibility for her.

______________________________________

New story alertt!!

Yayy I so excited to get this out! Now a little disclaimer

This story is going to contain

Dark Elements
Abuse
Rape
Use of drugs
Mature scenes
Mature language
Kinks

If any of the above topics make you uncomfortable, I suggest you leave. This book, like my previous one will be 18+ so readers below 18..please leave 😂 sorry but it's not the content for you!

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY SUCH NON CONSENSUAL BEHAVIOUR AND I AM NOT GLORIFYING RAPE OR ABUSE THROUGH THE STORY.

Please..please..please don't report!

That's it..now enjoy!