5 | talk to me

Jay~

Jay~

Ally hasn't talked to me for the past few days. Even when I see her in class, she just avoids me and sits somewhere else. Is she upset because I didn't want to study with her that day? That's so petty.

"Why don't you take the time and reflect on yourself?"

Literally, what did I do wrong? Why is she getting herself involved in my business anyways? Why do I have to take all the blame? Ugh, maybe it's right that we're taking a break from each other.

I suddenly got pushed onto the elevator, and so did she. I think it was Jozy who did it? Thank goodness that girl rejected me- she's also a big headache, like Ally.

"Are you going anywhere today? Can we talk?" I asked her while we descended.

"I'm busy." She answered limitedly, still avoiding any eye contact.

"You're never busy... you just don't wanna talk to me," I rolled my eyes and she sighed. "I'll stop with the attitude now."

"I have a date." The elevator door opened right when she said that.

"Huh?! What?" I grabbed her arm and made her face me. "You're joking, right?"

"I'm not in the mood to joke around with you," the tone of her voice and hurt in her eyes is now very clear to me. "Can you just leave me alone?"

That's what I said to her before.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't help but feel anxious and guilty. Maybe the words I said have affected her; I didn't think it would. We've always teased each other- no hard feelings.

"I'm okay, I'm just trying to look for new friends. Better friends." She looked down, but quickly snapped back into reality. Ally tried to leave, but I didn't let her.

"We really need to talk. Let's clear things between us."

__________________________

Ally~

"So, you want me to give you a pep talk?" I asked Jay while putting on some makeup. He still doesn't believe I'm going on a date, so I took him home with me to show myself getting ready.

"Yes, enlighten me. Why did all my exes dump me? It's not my face that they're getting sick of, right?" His conceited nature will never go away.

"It's your attitude," I grabbed all my lip tints- meaning three. "Which colour?"

"The coral one." He pointed at it and I just laughed. That's the one I wear everyday, and it barely even shows.

"Red, it is." I took the velvet tint and spread it allover my lips.

"You don't even care about my opinion." He pouted and I agreed.

"Because you're annoying." I stuck out my tongue and he did the same.

"Elaborate on what you were saying earlier." Jay laid down on my bed and rolled around like a child.

"One, you always talk about yourself- never even wanting to know about your partner. Two, you always make me third wheel... of course your girlfriend's gonna get pissed that there's another girl present! Third, you're not very affectionate and forget about them once you're bored. Forth-"

"Okay, I get it. I'm a bad boyfriend..." He muttered underneath his breath. "Give me lessons then. I actually have someone I'm seriously interested in. For the very first time, she's not your friend- I think."

"Name?" I carefully put on eyeliner.

"Elle Jung." Once he said that, I accidentally drew downward and it ruined my makeup. Gosh! Who does he think he is? That girl is way out of anyone's league!

"Don't even try! She's way too good for an immature college boy like you." I laughed to myself, but he seems dead serious.

"Do you know her?" Jay grew interested and started listening attentively.

"She's a famous model. Her Instagram is verified, and she's been invited to model at every fashion week in Paris ever since she was fifteen. She's also appeared in so many shows and her face is literally on every magazine. How could you not know her? Have you been living under a rock?"

"She's that famous? I give up." He slouched down and threw a tantrum.

"I mean, dream big. Maybe you can get her- who knows? Dating public figures seem extremely exhausting," I took my dress that hung nicely inside my cabinet. "Turn around! I'm gonna change."

"And if I don't?" Jay deepened his voice and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Your choice." I began taking off my shirt and he quickly looked away. Coward.

"Are you done?" His voice was muffled because his hand covered his whole face, including the mouth.

"Done." I let him open his eyes and his jaw just dropped. Jay was silent for a few seconds, just examining me from head to toe.

"You look beautiful," he complimented me for the first time in forever. "I'm scared to let you out like this."

__________________________

I literally just said thanks for 100+ last chapter agdhhd this is super insane. Tysm for 200+ reads!!! I really appreciate it:)

⭐️

Song: ideadead — ariel

(LYRICS: questioning why they're still being pulled towards this person, not knowing what the truth is anymore)