Mafia invasion

3rd person POV:

It was Monday morning, Anna, Marcus, and (Y/n) were walking to school.

(Y/n): Ugh... Why does school start so early? Can't it start 5 in the afternoon and end a minute later?

Marcus: Then skip class.

(Y/n): And give the other nerds the feeling of safety? I rather kill them all.

Anna: You're joking, right?

(Y/n): About what?

Anna:(gulp)

A few hours later, (Y/n) was in class, he placed a box of strawberries on his desk causing him to not notice the two black vans and multiple motorcycles that illegally parked in the school's courtyard.

Several other students, including Anna, did notice them.

Anna:(mind) N-no! They found me!

She quickly ran out of the room to hide. A minute later a roughed-up student entered the class with a letter.

He walked up to (Y/n) before he could take a bite of one of his sweet delights.

Student: Uh... (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Tch... What?!

Student: I-I was told to give you this!

Giving him the letter, (Y/n) attempts to read it.

(Y/n): What is this? Spanish?

Student: It's upside down...

He turns it around.

(Y/n): What a shitty language...

The letter told him to go behind the school.

(Y/n): A challenge? If they think they can disturb my strawberry time, then they must love hospital food...

Getting up, he frightens the messenger.

Student: Don't hurt the messenger!

(Y/n): Don't tell me what to do!

In one punch he knocks him unconscious, then leaves the room.

When he arrived at the requested location, he failed to notice the man with the metal bat.

Man:(mind) Goodnight!

(Wack)

(Opening theme)

After going to the bathroom, Marcus entered the classroom to see a few students taking an unconscious guy to the nurse's office, other students staring out the window, and there being a full box of strawberries on (Y/n)'s desk.

Marcus quickly looked out the window to see the vehicles and a few armed guards.

Marcus: What the...?

Suddenly to classroom door bursted open and several thugs in suits along with a woman entered the room.