Chap 2 - Marriage

Hetal's POV -

I am standing here in front of this mirror as a bride. I am too exhausted due to this veil and all the ceremonies which took place. The veil was covered until my chin. I was happy that nobody could see my face.

"Let us go," said my mother and we headed out. I have learned a long time ago, there is no point to talk to people who won't listen to you. And my mom was one of them.

We headed towards the car were my groom was standing and talking to my stepfather.

There were only crocodile tears to show by my mom and my stepfather. I was scared and never knew what will happen after one year.

But just one year is enough to play this role of being a wife of the arrogant, ruthless, CEO of Oberoi industries. Mr. Rudra Oberoi who was more a playboy who had many one night stands and a favorite celebrity of page 3 and magazine of the country with an award of "Business Man of the Year"

And here I am married to this jerk. Sitting in his car and starting my new life as a wife for one year contract done by my mom.

The car took off and then stopped at an empty road. I was busy with my thoughts until the time when I heard the car door open and close. I saw Rudra walking towards the other car.

What was this? I was confused so I asked the driver, "where did go?" as his car took off.

"Madam ji sir unki girlfriend ke waha gaye." said the driver and I just nob. I started thinking who his Girl friend is and then suddenly I recalled its Riya Sen the supermodel of the country. It was a piece of big news as Rudra was with him from the past one and a half years. Because he keeps on changing the girlfriends every week. So this was like a piece of big news. That Riya was still able to be in his life.

I was moved out of my thoughts as the car started. He stops the car in front of a gate as the security open it. It was a mansion that was just beautiful.

I helped myself out of the car and started climbing the steps and there I saw a woman in her late 50's with a pooja thali welcoming me. She showed me the way to my room. And I just entered it.