Part 4

They rode home on the vehicles waiting down the other side of the mountain. Two pick up trucks and an SUV. They're not as stupid as her when she decided to run away by foot. It took them nearly two hours on wheels before reaching home. She let go a heavy sigh when they stop. She embrace herself when they parked in front of the packhouse. She's back at the Crescent Wolf Pack! The packhouse is big and talks money. As an Omega, she live in a house near the packhouse with the other  Omegas. They were treated well in this Pack. It's just that they work as servants while other wolves focuses on training. They make sure they are prepared for anything. Either protecting themselves or helping their allies.

She was seated right from Lloyd on an SUV. She didn't try to move or throw him a glance the whole trip. Her back was complaining on her stiff position but she stubbornly kept her space away from him. They rode on silence but she can feel their eyes on her. 

When the vehicles stop, all the boys went out. She was the last to go out. He extended his hand to help her but she looked at him warily . He narrowed his eyes when she refused his help. She walked scanning the place. Not much has change. It still look the same except for the garden extended on the left side of the packhouse. The Luna must be very fund of flowers she thought. Sadness came to her once again with that thought. She was walking towards the house for Omegas when a hand grab her wrist. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he said

She open her mouth to speak but he interrupted her from speaking,

"No! You're staying in the packhouse where I can keep an eye on you."

He walk leading to the packhouse holding her hand. Sam finally found courage to speak and break her hands free from his grip. 

"Thank you for being considerate Alpha but I'm not staying there. I'm an Omega, my place is in the house with other Omegas."

"Not anymore!"

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"Will you stop asking questions and just follow me." he said putting a hand on his head. 

"I'm tired, let's talk about this tomorrow." He added before dragging her to the door to his room.

"This is the Alpha's room." She said brows frowning. 

"Yes it's my room." He said gesturing her to get inside. She gave him a look  like saying are you out of your mind? They both stood there for few seconds trying to figure the situation. 

"If you want me to sleep in this house get me another room." She insisted to get another room. Not his! His Luna is probably waiting inside. What would she think if he enter inside with another woman? She bet she wont let her sleep with them though their bed is bigger than ordinary king size bed. Where would she sleep? Definitely not on the floor inside that room where she can hear her moaning in pleasure while he bang her hard till they both reach the moon. What's wrong with this man? Did he lose a screw or what? He is suddenly unbelievable. 

He comb his hair with his hands. After a few seconds battling with himself he finally gestured her to the room next to his. He was furious to even speak. Sam pressed her lips. She can't believe that in a year Alpha Lloyd got crazy . She's sleeping next to his room. Their room! My goddess she probably wont sleep thinking anytime they would make out. Sam sense his distress open the door and finally went inside. She look at him for the last time before  closing the door. They both stood there, a door between them. She sigh and put her back on the door when she heard his footsteps fading away. She was too tired to plan for escape. Maybe tomorrow when she's rested, her mind will work for something good. 

The room was big enough for five person . Floral curtains are hanging on the windows. Luxurious furniture filled the room. The bed is on the center . There's a big mirror,almost the size of the whole wall separating her room from his. "Wow! " was all she can say. She had never seen a mirror so big before. She walk slowly looking at her surrounding. This was too much for an Omega like her. She saw the door leading to the bathroom. She open it and her eyes instantly landed on a big bath tub.  

Her body complained from the long travel she had so she decided to indulge herself on a hot bath. She never felt this good before. Every fiber of her body was screaming  relief. She love the mild scented liquid soap she use. Her hair felt so soft on the shampoo and conditioner she generously scrub  on it.  She grab her old dusty bag looking for something to wear. With one look anyone will mistake it for a rug. It's the only bag she had so its doesn't bother her a bit. She drop the towel wrapping her body. She felt like someone is watching her and her eyes landed on the big mirror. All she can see is her own reflection. She has every curve that can make a man drool. She wore a simple t-shirt and a soft short. She quietly went to the bed and cover herself. She fell asleep seconds after closing her eyes.