Chapter 41

This chapter was really hard. And yes to all my perverts (me one of them) Enjoy this chapter....

Malena POV

I heard the door open and I turned to look at it. Christian was standing there, leaning on the door frame.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"What were you doing?" he came and sat next to me.

"I was watching thi-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when my eyes went to my phone.

When did this video started playing? Half naked men showing their muscles and flashing their bodies. What the hell.

"You were watching this?" he asked, clearly unhappy.

I shook my head.

"I don't know why this video is playing. I was watching some other video" I defended but he just got up and went in the bathroom.

Was he mad? But I didn't even do anything. Maybe when I turned, my fingers touched the screen and it started playing.

I stopped the video and stood up from the bed.
I went to the bathroom door and knocked. I called his name but he didn't answer.

Okay then... Let me do it my way...

I took a deep breath gathering some courage and I opened the door.

Christian was standing under the shower, his eyes darted towards me and he turned the shower off.

"What are you doing in here?" he raised his eyebrows. His face showed amusement and he clearly was enjoying this.

I gulped and explained "I swear I wasn't watching it. It's just you came and I turned and my fingers accidently touched the screen and that video started playing."

I waited for his reaction but he just stared at me unbelievably.

"Earlier I was just teasing but now I think you actually like to see men naked" he said, mischief was clear in his eyes and his lips formed a smirk. But why did he say that out of blue?

At that time realization hit me hard that he was naked.
Oh my gawd... What should I do?

It was already been a minute, now if I turn it would look awkward but if do not turn then it would be more awkward.

While thinking, unwilling my eyes went down and down. From his chest to his abs and they were still going down. My actions weren't in my control. It was like someone had compelled me and I was doing what was told me to do. My eyes were still on those abs and a sudden desire lit in my body to taste those delicious abs and run my finger around them. My eyes ran down but before it could further go down, I dragged eyes to the mirror on my right.

"I'll probably leave" I said huskily that even caught me off guard. I cleared my throat and looked at Christian who was looking at me with the same desire.

"Join me" he said and it wasn't a question.
Now I couldn't leave because he commanded... I thought dramatically giving myself an excuse to stay. I bit my bottom lip and unbuttoned my I mean his shirt.

As I undone the last button, the shirt met the floor and here I was standing in front of him only in my panties.

His gaze shamelessly stopped on my breast and I saw him getting tensed.

"Are we just going to stare?" I said breaking the staring game and the silence.

His eyes met mine and he extended his hand which I accepted happily.

We stepped in the shower and I removed my panties. His hands snaked my waist and he turned me around.
His eyes were dark with lust and his hands were moving exploring every part of my body.

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now" he said before kissing me. My hands made their way to his hairs and his pulled me against him. Our lips moved in sync and his hand went to my thighs to hoist me. My legs wrapped around his hips and he pressed my body against the wall. His lips moved from my lips to my neck. He left open mouth kisses and sucked my weak spot as I moaned his name. His one hand supported my body while the other kneaded my breast. His kisses made me want him more. When his lips touched my breast, an unfamiliar feeling hit my core. I was aching for his touch, every cell of my body was dying for his lips to taste it. Suddenly, he stopped all of a sudden and I gave me dissapointed look. He understood my expressions and laughed lightly.

"Don't worry baby, we'll continue it in the bedroom" he said huskily turning off the shower and taking me to the room.

He laid me on the bed and adjusted himself between my legs. I was so embarrassed as he could see me... All of me.

Suddenly I felt his lips touched my core and I shut my eyes, just focusing on the wonderful feeling that was all over my body. There were electric feeling running in my body and I could feel myself getting hot down there. I tried to close my legs but his hands stopped that.
His tongue ran over my clit and my hands automatically reached his hair and pulled him closer.

His tongue did its magic and my body ached more for wanting him.

"Christian... I... can't" I managed to speak these words and he came up facing me.

"Babe, it's gonna hurt. Tell me when to stop okay" he said and I nodded.

I felt him thrusting in me and I felt sharp pain down there. I hissed, digging my nails on his back. He cupped my face and dipped his lips on mine distracting me. After a few seconds, I breathed and nodded. He moved himself slowly and the pain started converting to pleasure.
Within a minute he started thrusting faster and faster and I moaned his name louder.

As I his pace got faster, I felt myself near the climax. My body started shaking and I cummed and slammed back on the bed. After few more minutes he reached his climax too and collapsed on top of me.

I closed my eyes still feeling light. I felt Christian move and I opened my eyes to see where he was going. He brought towels from the bathroom to wipe me and scooped me up.

I didn't want to speak but I forced myself to speak and asked him finally "where are we going?"

"Another room baby. The sheets are wet. And now be quite and sleep" he said opening the door of another room.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and drifted myself to sleep.

My body touched the bed and I curled in a ball. I felt Christian's hand around my waist and he pulled me closer.

•~•~•~•~•~•
I hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share