XLVII.

Chapter 47: The Start

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

It's officially the start of a new year, new beginnings, new obstacles, and new memories.

2019, I'm praying you'll be a blast.

The wind rustled gently as I walked on my way to school, the sun was bright and the sky was beautiful blue that reminded me of a certain someone.

Winter break has passed by and it was the officially back to school. My thoughts are a jumbled mess as I think of what possible things that may happen this year.

I still couldn't wrap my head around that I'm dating Alec King. Although the way we treated each other was the same but the exclusiveness of it brought a deeper meaning to me.

Entering the school doors, I was greeted by the familiar lavender scent. Heading straight to my locker and fumble with the lock.

I tried not to grimace, seeing as my locker wasn't exactly neat and started to organize it. Two days and it'll probably be a mess again but hey, I tried.

I jumped in surprise when I felt someone poke me on the side, my ticklish nerves jittering. I threw a playful glare at the blue-eyed demon who leaned next to me.

"Good morning skittle." I beamed, returning the poke and earned nothing but an amused smile from him.

He pushed a strand of ombre hair behind my ear."Good morning beautiful, did you enjoy your walk?" Alec asked, crossing his arms and faced his body to me.

Alec wanted to drive me to school today but I told him that I wanted to walk. He wanted to join me but I told him it was my thing with myself which earned a selfie in reply where he was pouting and big thumb ups with the caption saying 'I'll see you at school then love'

"Indeed, it was fun. Got to enjoy the scenery, ya know?" I cheekily said, turning to my books and started stacking them together.

He huffed."You would've enjoyed the scenery in my suzy either way cookie." Alec grumbled, earning a soft laugh from me.

"Stop frowning skittle, you'll get to drive me home later." I assured, making him perk up.

"Can we add an ice cream date to that?" He hopefully said, his blue orbs glimmering with happiness.

A cheesy smile graced my lips at that."You totally can skittle." I closed the locker door, glancing at my watch to see there was still ten minutes to spare.

"You look beautiful cookie." He complimented, nodding at my choice of outfit.

I let out a giggle, looking down at my comfy nike sweatpants, a black crop top, and dirty white sneakers. Let's not forget my chapstick clad lips and messy bun.

"Thank you love, you look handsome!" I smiled, glancing at his choice of attire."Your leather jackets gives me that hot yet attitude vibes."

A satisfied smile fell on my lips when a light pink settled on his cheeks. Alec's pearly white smile greeted me, making him even more handsome.

I let out a small gasp, dramatically fanning myself."Damn, look at that smile skittle! It makes you ten times more beautiful,"

Alec looped an arm around my waist, pulling me in for a hug."Stop it, you're making me blush." He grumbled, resting his chin on my head.