38. Karwa Chauth fast

Preeti's point of view

"Aayushi bhabhi is in labour pain. We have to take her to hospital." Puja said while looking at Siddharth and I.

My eyes went wide and I immediately run to the downstairs towards Aditya's room with Puja, leaving Siddharth behind in the room.

"Shivani di.."

When I reached the room, Aayushi bhanhi is screaming in pain and Shivani di, mummy, tayi ji, chachi and
others are standing around her. Mummy and chachi ji trying to keep her calm but Aayshi bahbhi was screaming in pain. Her forehead and neck are all sweaty in this cold night and fat tears are streaming out from eyes.

She needs Aaditya beside her.

I walked to her and took Shivani di's place when she got up with her phone sticking on her ear. I rubbed her arms and caressed her sweaty forehead to calm her but pain is clearly visible on her face. Once Shivani di told me that labour pain is worst that any pain and feels like your all 206 bones are broken one by one but it worths when you have a little bundle of joy in your hands.

"Di, please call. Adi...aaaahhhh.." A painful scream escaped from Aayushi bhabhi.

"I am calling Pulkit but he is not picking up his phone." Riya di said looking at me.

"Anit also not picking up his phone." Shivani di said.

"Aaahhhhh..." Another painful scream escaped from Aayshi bhabhi.

"Preeti..we have to take her to the hospital now." Mom said looking at me worriedly while dad was calming her because so she doesn't get her blood pressure high.

"Where is Sid..?" Dad asked me.

Before I could answer Siddharth walked inside the room and I immediately walked to him.

"Siddharth we have to take Aayushi bhabhi to the hospital now." I said looking at him, into his eyes. His eyes fell on me and then Aayshi bhabhi who was screaming in labour pain.

He took a two long strides towards Aayshi bhabhi and bent down.

"Siddharth.." Aayushi bhabhi gasped when Siddharth scooped her in his arms. Aayushi bhabhi immediately encircled her arms around Siddharth's neck and she whimpered in pain.

"Dad...I need your car. Preeti come with me. I am taking her to the hospital." Siddharth said while walking outside from the room with Aayushi bhabhi in his arms and I followed him behind.

When we came outside from the house, Dad's silver Audi already parked in front of the house and opened the back sit door for him to laid Aayushi bhabhi on back sit.

Siddharth carefully laid Aayushi bahbhi on back sit and Shivani di immediately put Aayushi's bhabhi head on her lap. I didn't even know when Shivani di get inside the car.

After closing the back sit door Siddharth walked to the driving sit and hopped inside the car. I also sit inside the car on passenger sit.

"Which hospital?" Siddharth asked ignited the engine of the car pulled the accelerator.

"Swastik hospital..near to the civil hospital." I said looking at him. His grip on the steering wheel is tight, turning his knuckles almost white and shoulders are tensed.

I know it is hard for him also to see Aayushi bhabhi in pain. Aayushi bhabhi was screaming in pain and Siddharth drive the car speedily. I called the hospital emergency and told them to get ready with stretcher while Aayushi bhabhi keep calling Aaditya and screamed in pain.

Ring....Ring

Ring...Ring

Shivani di's phone started ringing.