14

Eunha sighed taking in the cold air of the night

Eunha sighed taking in the cold air of the night. She somehow found herself back to the clearing at 3 in the morning.

The sky was still pitch black but that didn't stop her-I mean she's a werewolf for god's sake.

Her hair flowinf in the wind, she hugged her jacket tighter slightly shivering at the cold night. That was when the smell of lavender and roses infiltrated her senses.

The familiar waft of smell making her perk ears perk up. The boy showing himself as he walked out from behind the trees.

The large hoodie craddling his body away from the cold making Eunha jealous just a tiny bit.

"I thought you were doing something"

"Why do you care?"

The boy scoffed stopping and sitting a good mile away from her. Eunha could only frown as she watched the boy avoid her like she was a plague.

She opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself as she gazed his solemn expression.

It was as if she was staring at a completely different person. The dull stares and annoyed grins he would pass her was gone-instead replaced by someone who's eyes twinkled as they gazed at the stars.

"You know I won't bite?"

"But I would"

They stood there in silence again-Eunha contemplating on whether to talk again but the boy stood up before she can even get a chance to.

"Where are you going?"

"Back home"

No more words exchanged she watched his back as he disappeared into the night. She looked infront of her again the stars twinkling in the brightest that night.

She let out a sigh, all she cared about for now was herself and no one else. The feeling of serenity embracing her as she began to doze off under the tree.

 The feeling of serenity embracing her as she began to doze off under the tree

"Why were you late?"

Jaemin pouted at the girl as she sat herself in their usual table. Eunha could only let out a grin as she scooted closer to the boy.

"I couldn't sleep last night"

She scanned the table hoping for a certain demon to be present but alas he was still absent-though this time even Jisung wqs gone.

"Where's Sung?"

"He left earlier, muttering something about..."

Haechan sat in thought before shrugging-he shoved a piece of his lunch in his mouth before continuing his sentence.

"Actually I couldn't hear clearly what he was saying, but he seemed angry"

"Can angel's get angry?"

Everyone at the table looked at Mark as if he had meat stuck on the front of his teeth.

"Of course they can!"

"Dumb dumb"

The eldest could only sigh as his friends continued to tease him-a hand brought up to his face as Haechan began to poke him but nontheless he couldn't help but smile at their antics.

"Anyways, Renjun was looking for you"

Eunha's brows scrunched together in confusion pointing at herself as she looked at Jeno.

"Me? Are you sure he's looking for me?"

"Yes, considering he's making his way over here now"

Eunha's eyes widened as she looked behind her-sure enough the said boy sauntered his way over to her table.

His white shirt tucked under his ripped jeans, a few piercings adorning his face as he held a glare over the people looking over his way.

"You look like a gangster"

Jaemin snickered followed by weird stares from Haechan and Jeno-also a glare from Renjun.

"I wasn't talking to you"

He growled under his breath before turning his gaze to Eunha. The girl raised an eyebrow before Renjun gave a piece of paper her way.

"Don't be late"

Were his last words before disappearing back to his table, with the friends he made just a while back.

"Weirdo can't he just say it normally?"

Jaemin grumbled, stabbing the chicken in his lunch with the plastic fork the cafeteria gave.

"What's up with you and Renjun?"

"Oh we didn't tell you?"

Haechan asked as she shook her head no-her stare circled the table, specifically Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan.

"We used to be friends with him"