34: Messy

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was biting his lower lip so harshly that it was on the brink of leaving fresh blood. Jimin came back into the room and kind of threw his phone on the bed with an angry expression.

Taehyung looked up at him, he heard his little conversation.

"You can go, Chim. I am fine now." He said in low voice but Jimin frowned upon that.

"I am not going anywhere, not leaving you alone."

Taehyung sighed and got up from the bed, he walked closer to the other and gently grabbed his both hands.

"I know, Uncle needs you.. please don't worry about me. I am good now." Taehyung again tried and Jimin was feeling kind of stuck at a dead end. His father was calling him for some help in the company. The sudden disappearance of HyunGsik caused much chaos in all the related companies and as the elder Park was partners with him, his company was also facing many troubles.

"I can-"

"I am fine. Please don't treat me like a lost child. I am a grown-up man for sake." Taehyung almost yelled at him but Jimin didn't mind. Anyone at his place would lose his mind at that point.

Jimin heaved out a sigh and moved his fingers through his hair.

"I am not treating you like a child, I am treating you like a treasure, that is so precious to me." Taehyung felt quite guilty about the remark and in no time he hugged the other tightly.

"I am sorry Chim.. I don't know what to do. I just- it's just-"

"It's fine. Take your time bub. I am leaving you there but you are going to stay here and take care of yourself. Ok?" Jimin said and he gently moved a few blond strands away from his forehead.

"I know you are grown up man Tae.. but for me, you will remain the little boy who was always shy to share his feelings." Taehyung smiled at that and again hugged Jimin. He was indeed so lucky to have someone so caring in the form of his soulmate.

"Your little," Taehyung mumbled and Jimin chuckled at that and pulled back with a smile.

"So?"

"So.. you are going to uncle and I am going to act like a good child," Taehyung stated and Jimin ruffled his hair.

"Fine. See you soon. Eat and then rest." With that Jimin left the room and after giving his maid some instructions about Taehyung, he left the house as well.

Taehyung slumped down on the bed and his mind went haywire. He had to act bravely in front of everyone... especially those who cares for him but deep down, he felt broken, too broken to mend again.

<.........>

"There is nothing, no CCTV footage.. nothing at all." Mr. Song muttered as Jin was watching at the blood on the floor of the office. This wasn't too much but not too less too. It feels like bloody vomit.

Jin ruffled his hair in frustration and walked around the office to find anything else as a clue.

"Everyone knows by now, t- they think that Mr. Kim was kidnapped at night." Jin glared at him but didn't say anything in turn.

"We can't say anything officially without any proof." Jin muttered and turned back to contact his only hope. (😌).

"What do you mean? I warned him." Jungkook seethed in anger when Namjoon informed him about Hyungsik's disappearance.

"Ass****, that bastard. COWARD." Jungkook threw the stack of papers from his table.