Romeo and Juliet

Songs: Love story, Taylor Swift

Songs: Love story, Taylor Swift. Flame, Sundara Karma.

"So, how did the shopping trip go yesterday?" Liam asked Louis as they ate their breakfast on a tiresome Monday morning, ready for another day of classes.

Louis stopped chewing for a moment and wiped his mouth before speaking. "Good. I got a load of new clothes" he said with an unbothered tone to his voice.

Zayn raised his eyebrows at Liam. "How was Harry?" He asked.

Louis' brows pinched together before answering slowly. "Uh, fine? Niall was there too you know" he pointed out, refocusing on his cereal.

"And that wasn't awkward for Niall?" Liam asked, he and Zayn staring at him with pointed looks.

Louis dropped his spoon back into his bowl with a harsh clang and looked back up at the two with an annoyed expression. "What are you trying to get at here?"

"Oh come on Louis, shopping with the guy you supposedly hate, really?" Liam said.

"There's nothing more to it?" Zayn added.

"What- of course not. Can I not go shopping now?" Louis replied with a harsh tone.

"It's just weird" Liam stated with a shrug.

"Is this because I chose them over you guys, is that it? You're annoyed that I didn't stay here to study with you?" Louis assumed.

"No, we're not bothered about what you do in your free time. I just know if I didn't like someone I wouldn't go shopping with them" Zayn replied, taking a bite of his toast.

"I wanted more casual clothes that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in" he gestured to his outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans from Burberry and his over sized off white logo t-shirt, paired with his Balenciaga shoes. "It's not that deep"

"Whatever you say Tommo" Liam sighed, deciding to drop the subject as he realised they wouldn't be getting any ground breaking information from the boy. "We have self defence classes next week by the way, coach told us yesterday"

"Self defence? Why would we need to learn that?" Louis asked, already dreading it.

"A lot of schools do it. A team comes in and teaches it to us for a few lessons as some sort of program. I think it'll be fun" Liam explained, as he enjoyed physical sports over others such as football.

"I thought we were doing football for the next four weeks, then we were supposed to swap with the girls" Louis replied, disappointed.

"The schedule basically just gets put on pause whilst we complete the program. Don't worry Tommo, You'll still get to play footie" Zayn said with a slight chuckle once seeing Louis relax.

"Good, I'd have probably skipped self defence if that weren't the case. Would've just gone and kicked the ball around by myself" Louis shrugged, and poured himself more tea.