Chapter 23

Just when she was about to slap me across my face again. Kaiden was quick enough to dodge her hand away from me.

I saw the shock from Raika and Kaiden's face as they witness that scene. Nakakunot ang noo ni Kaiden at nakaigting ang kaniyang panga havang pinipigilan ang galit na si Jane sa paglapit sa akin.

"You witch!" Narinig kong sigaw ni Raika at umambang susugudin din si Jane kung hindi ko lang siya pinigilan.

I bit my lips as I felt the right side of my face started to get numb from the slap that Jane has given me. I wiped the tear on my cheek.

Paulit-ulit akong lumunok habang sinusubukang i-proseso ang nangyayari ngayon... kung sino ang nasa aking harapan ngayon.

"You don't get to cry! Why are you even crying, huh? You deserved that you relationship wrecker!" She pointed her finger on me.

"Woman, you should watch what you say. You are talking to my cousin." Kaiden's cold voice stated while holding Jane's arm.

Raika held my arms as she look at my empty face now. The shock on my face is not that very visible now instead I am not sporting any emotions. Just nothing.

"Raika, get her inside the car. Susunod ako sainyo." Kaiden commanded.

Jane scoffed as she looked at me. "You should rot in hell, Reign! You are a pathetic bitch for stealing my boyfriend!"

Gone was the old and sweet Jane that I met 2 years ago before. All I can see now is a mad— no... furious girl.

"What? You're making you're cousins to cover for you now, huh? Nahihiya ka ba sa ginawa mo? Be a woman and talk to me! Hindi iyong nandiyan ka!" She tried to get away from Kaiden's hands but she failed miserably.

"Kaiden, Raika c-can you p-please leave the two of u-us here?" Nanghihinang bumaling ako sa dalawa kong pinsan at tinanguan silang dalawa.

"Please?" I pleaded.

Kaiden and Raika look hesistant before sighing ang slowly moving away from me. Kaiden slowly moved forward to my direction.

"We'll be just around the corner, Reign." Seryosong ani niya at lumakad na palayo sa akin.

The two of them were meters away from us but their eyes did not leave my shadow. Nang makita ko na nakalayo na silang dalawa ay nagsimula akong maglakad paplapit kay Jane.

Kinagat ko ang aking labi habang iniiwas ang tingin mula sa kaniya. She looked like she just came home. She looked more matured than before.

I am now looking at her teary eyed and angry eyes as I approach her. Nanginginig ang labi niya habang tinitignan niya ang pigura kong naglalakad sa harap niya.

God, I'm so sorry Jane. I know that you don't deserved this, no one does. I know I am really a pathetic bitch for doing this ugly thing and I am really sorry about that.

The first thing she did when I reached her was to slap me again, now on the left side of my cheek. My head is facing my left side as I slowly felt the impact.

"Shit!" Narinig kong mura ni Raika.

Humarap agad ako sa aking likod. "I'm o-okay. Just stay there, p-please." I said in a trembling voice.

"You deserved it. Kulang pa ang sampal na iyan para sa ginawa niyo sa akin ni Jordan! Both of you fooled me!" Hindi makapaniwalang tingin ang iginawad niya.

"You are both screwing each other while I am away. Tell me, Reign. W-Was he good at it? Is that the r-reason why you fucking stayed up with my boyfriend for all those years huh?"