51. Tit for Tat

Samaira came out of the hospital and walked towards Sagar, who was waiting for her to come. Sagar saw her coming, he disconnected the call he was talking to someone.

Samaira sat beside him in his car, he looked at her not knowing her reason to go in other the hospital.

"Don't worry nothing serious, it was also important," Samaira said seeing the worry on his face. He nodded.

"I got the address." He informed her. She looked at him with a surprised expression, in just 1 hour he got it. But she realised his power and position.

She didn't say anything, he starts driving for their next destination.

When Samaira asked him to come with her, he didn't ask anything. He did what she asked him to do. She wanted to get Rajat and Dhriti's address first. He did that work until Samaira went to that hospital to get the correct reports of Dhriti's abortion with an official note from the hospital authority also.

After the ride of around 45 minutes, Sagar stopped the car outside an average looking building. She looked towards Sagar, he told her the house number. She nodded and came out. He to followed her stood beside her.

"Let me come with you," Sagar said. He was not feeling good about letting her go alone. He doesn't know much but she told me it's all related to her and Abhimaan's problem.

"You think, I am not able to handle this." She asked him. He shook his head and stand in front of her.

"It's not like this, I have seen your strength in this crucial time. The way you stood beside your family, with Abhimaan even after everything, that was incredible."

"Exactly like Abhimaan used to say.....

" My wife is a perfect combination of a soft heart and a confident mind." He smiled.

Samaira felt blood rush to her cheeks hearing this. He never said this to her. He has given her millions of compliments about her beauty and all. She felt good that he doesn't consider her weak, despite yelling at her every time on her tears.

Her heart ached, she suddenly began to miss him. She looked towards the building, she is scared in the heart. But, she has to do this, for Abhimaan, and most importantly for herself.

She looked back to Sagar and gave him a small smile for his concern and pure love, care for her. He is undoubtedly like her brother.

"I'll come soon, and come with them after 20 minutes." She said. He nodded and she left.

Samaira took a long breath, called Abhimaan's name in the heart. Her strength.

Samaira ring the bell of the apartment, after 2-3 bells Dhriti opened the door. She got shocked to find Samaira on her doorstep. She didn't expect her.

"Samaira, you.." Dhriti said.

"Is Rajat here, I need to talk to him," Samaira said looking behind her. She entered to look around, Dhriti got confused with her words. What she has to do with Rajat?

"Why???" She asked her.

"It's a little personal, Can you please call him or should I come later. " Samaira said with a very innocent face. Like she seriously doesn't know about Rajat's whereabout.

"Yeah...he is.." Before she could finish, Rajat came out only to get beyond shocked seeing Samaira.

"Hello, Rajat, finally I found you." Samaira smiling at him, which Dhriti didn't like. Rajat got a little scared with her presence. He was afraid about the revelation of the secret he was hiding from Dhriti.