Epilogue

Aria's pov:

As soon as i woke up and looked beside me, i sighed in content, admiration and love.

What a better way to start your morning. My handsome husband was looking as good looking as ever and may i say that man is like wine, getting finer with age.

The sunlight hitting directly on his perfectly sculpted abs. His messy brown locks, a small smile on his face, while he is peacefully asleep.

I was just about to run my hair in his hair but my bladder was not going to agree to this.

I groaned in my pillow before getting up and going to the bathroom to do my business.

I went back to the room and i saw Allesandro sleeping way too peacefully and could not digest it.

Approching him, i got on top of him, in a straddling position.

I kissed his forehead making my way down his neck. I sucked lightly on the sensitive skin of his neck.

He wrapped his hands around me when he woke up. And i swear even if i could not see there was a smile on his handsome face.

I pulled away from his neck and looked in his hooded eyes.

"Good morning love!" I said before bending my head for his morning kiss.

"Good morning wife." He replied when we pulled away in his groggy morning voice and run his hands up and down my thighs, making my hormones go all over the place.

"Good morning my cubs." He said as he caressed my very big baby bump.

He was in the process of removing my night dress when there was a loud knock on the door.

Allesandro groaned in my neck making me chuckle before opening the door.

When the door opened, my 4 year old son, Aron came in the room followed  by a now 7 year old Allesandra.

Where Aron ran to me squealing "mommy!", Allesandra still being the daddy's girl she is, clinged to her father greeting him good morning.

"Goodmorning, mommy." Allesandra chirped coming for her morning cudles alongside Aron.

And yes! Did i forget to mention, i am pregnant. Allesandro and i decided to have another child. For me it was suppossed to be a last pregnancy and we would have been a family of 5 but Allesandro wanted one more after this one and it seems that fate is on his side as i am pregnant with twins!!

Yup twins!

He was the happiest when we found out, i was also happy but it was nerve wracking to think of taking care of 4 children.

But i know that i would have Allesandro's support and he is an amazing father.

After our morning cuddles we took our morning bath together just like we used to do before.

Me and Allesandro were preparing for lunch as the doorbell rang.

"I'll go." He said and wiped his hands before storming off.

I peeked in the dining room and saw Allesandra combing Aron's short hair. Aron was hella annoyed and could be seen as he was huffing and puffing from time to time while he was drawing but as he loved his big sister, he let her do whatever she was doing.

The room suddenly filled with kids.

Luca, Anna, Neelam and sebastian came for lunch with their kids.

When i was 4 months pregnant with Aron, Neelam and Sebastian got married. And about a year later, Anna and luca got married.

Neelam and sebastian have 3 kids. Yup, each of them are one year apart. After each pregnancy she swore to cut Sebastian's dick off but boyy how untrue was that, she is on her fourth pregnancy.

The eldest one is a boy named zanvil, the second one is also a boy named zachary. The third one is a girl, named zabella.

Anna and luca have a baby girl named luciana and are expecting their second one as well.

My two bitches came in the kitchen both having similar baby bumps. All 3 of us were on the seventh month of pregnancy but my baby bump was hella bigger than theirs.

"My bitchhh!!" Neelam squealed as she ran to hug me and i saw Anna facepalming herself.

The reason is as she was about to hig me she was stopped by two big baby bumps and she immediately starting whining.

After shutting her up, Anna also joined in.

We all had our lunch after that me, Anna and Neelam sat down for a chat while the kids were playing and the boys were having a drink.

It was already night time when they left and after putting the kids to sleep we went to our room. While Allesandro went in the bathroom for his shower, i sat down to brush the mess called hair.

From the mirror i saw Allesandro who discarded his shirt staring at me casually leaning on the door of the bathroom.

"You know it's impolite to stare." I stated as i continued detangling my hair.

"Do i seem to care? I am staring at my wife not some fucking chick on the street." He shrugged.

"I dare you to even spare a glance at them." I said while glaring at him.

"Let's have a bath." He said.

"No thank you, i am very much tired and i know what do you have in mind with the bath as an excuse." I said while going in the closet to get some clothes.

I felt Allesandro behind me as i was grabbing his boxers and shirt.

He wrapped his hands around me while one was on my bump the other travelled to my swollen breast.

He started to knead my breast and i couldn't help but moan.

"How could i become so lucky!" He groaned nuzzling my neck.

A smile made its way to my lips.

He started to play with the shoulder knots of my sundress and undid them making the dress fall and pool at my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling.

"Having my way." He said in a cocky way.

I rolled my eyes but still had a stupid smile on as he picked me up bridal style.

We took our bath and he could not keep his hands off me but still controled himself as he did not want any accident to happen as i am very heavily pregnant.

When we were busy in a mind blowing makeout session, there was a knock on the door.

I pushed him off me as i quickly wear the pair of boxers and shirt while he wore his sweatpants.

He opened the door and Aron came in. He was cluching his teddy bear tightly with one hand and a toy car with the other.

He came to me, placed his toys on the bed and opened his arms for me to pick him up.

I picked him up in my lap and carressed his silky brown hair that he inherited from his father. He looked at me and his brown orbs were filled with unsheded tears.

"What happened my love?" I asked him softly.

"Mommy i can't sleep can i sleep here please?" He asked making me smile.

"Of course, my cute cupcake." I laughed and cradled him.

Allesandro went out and a while later he came back with a sleeping Allesandra in his arms.

He placed her besides Aron who wanted me to play with his hair.

He slept besides Allesandra and wrapped his hands around Aton and her while i interwined my fingers with his.

Soon the room filled with light snores. I looked beside me and three angels were sleeping peacefully. I smiled and thanked god like i do every day for this blessing.

☆☆THE END☆☆

A/N

I am crying My arranged billionaire husband has come to an end.😭😭💕💕💕