𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥

"When you meet the one, you don't get nervous or shy around them, in fact, you stay calm and happy to be near them, as their presence completes you."

"Is everything done for today?" I asked Raphael with curiosity, as the happy short old man got off of his office chair with mirth.

"Of course! Because of the coronation cleanliness that happened a few days ago, most of the castle was already cleaned, so many servants are available to help you for the party. You can stay awake till midnight your majesty, if you need any help, please don't hesitate to visit me." He chirped with a smile.

Such an optimistic soul, bless him.

"Thank you so much! I owe you one." I giggled while picking up all my planning papers containing all the the big check list.

It's so fun to tick a box on a big piece of paper, the pleasure is real.

I quickly grabbed everything I needed and excused myself out of his busy office to check what to do next. Planning a whole party in less than three days can be torturous, it would mean no sleep and no rest.

But unlike Lola's plan, I was having fun with her attempt to make my life miserable.

So boohoo, poor her.

"Guest list check, invitation cards check, music check, drinks check, entrance check, wait...no welcoming dance?" I asked myself, seeing the dance part to be canceled with a huge and unwelcoming scribble.

Lola didn't want a welcoming dance?

I can already tell this party would've been boring if it wasn't for our planned theme.

I can't wait to see the cute octopus!

"Look at her, it's like she rules the world almost. She's literally ordering Mr Raphael around." A girl hissed beside me while I was walking, making me stop dead at my tracks and squint my eyes in confusion.

"Kat! Don't be rude, she's the Queen, our Queen, of course she has the authority to command us. And it's because of her we got a break from our chores, can't you believe it! You should be happy! No more cleaning cow poop!" A male voice squealed happily, making a round of laughter follow his cheerful voice, while I frowned at the thought of some people so young and youthful look then cater to the cattle waste.

"I mean...she's supposed to be a servant right? She can't even do her her part properly." The same girl asked hesitantly, and I immediately turned towards her with an assuring smile.

"I'm really sorry if I'm giving you the wrong impression here. I don't want to boss around anyone, it's just that I thought working together will give us the best results. And unfortunately, we don't have much time in our hands thanks to Lady Twat to complete the task with ease, but if you want, you can rest in your bunker for the rest of the day, I don't want to exhaust you," I offered with a polite grin, as her eyes widened at my behaviour and she gulped visibly.

Her hair was a complete mess and her hands were already covered in filth after I analysed her figure. No wonder she was being mean, super cranky lady right here people. She needs some girl medicine.