━━ chapter seven

( ❑❑❑ )

( 007. by the bookshelves )

the surroundings they currently were in consisted of stacks and stacks of second hand books. she called it a destination to calm after their tiring activities earlier.

"oh stop trying to look smart," haneul told jaehyun, taking the book regarding millionaires in his hands away. "fuck finances and read actual good books."

there, she gave him a dystopian book with an eye catching green cover, the fonts used for title, acclamation, and the author's name filling up half of the page. the colors themselves already had the ability to capture anyone's attention.

she smiled. "you really really should read that."

jaehyun shrugged, running his finger through the thin compiled pages dor further satisfaction.

"convince me," he said.

"convince you . . on what?"

"why should i read it?"

( ❑❑❑ )

". . and that's that." haneul finished her oral spontaneous summarization while they stood in that particular spot for like, 20 minutes. "did i make it sound interesting enough for you to read?"

not gonna lie, her process of conviction sucked.

"how am i gonna read it if you already spoiled the entire story?" he remarked, frustrated. "when i told you to convince me, i didn't mean summarize everything, miss yoon."

"holy shit i'm dumb," the girl whispered to herself before turning back to the other. "point made. but like, you should read it because a summary is different from how the actual story flows, right? sure, you know i told you the ending, but how are you certain that i've told you everything?"

hesitatantly, he muttered, "fine."

the things i do for you.

( ❑❑❑ )