Chapter-4

Jungkook's pov.

" I got suspended," I yelled as I entered my home, pissed off. I was pissed not because I got suspended, but because I won't be able to see Taehyung for a week.

" Why?" Father asked, adjusting the strings of his guitar. " What did you do this time?"

" Because," I started and was about to tell them the truth that I got into a fight but suddenly my father brushed his fingers on the guitar making a loud sound.

*Trrriinnngggg* (Iamsolame 😂)

" It's your fault," I yelled as I was more pissed off now.

"WHAAAAT" my father gasped, " What did I do?"

" Because of your music," I elaborated as he got confused. Putting the love of his life (guitar) aside. He looked at me arm crossed his arm.

" What did I do?" He said, faking a serious face, " I never performed in your university." He said and I wanted to hit my head on the wall like 100 times.

" It. Is. Because." I started, struggling to compose myself, " of your late-night concerts that nobody attends," I burst out and laughed.

" They must kick you out of the class," he said acting like the most intelligent man on planet Earth. " Why did they suspended you? I must talk to your Dean about that. Right Honey?" He said looking at my mother.

" Yeah, right," Mom said, looking a bit confused.

" Do not agree with him, just because he is your husband," I said giving her the puppy eyes but glared at my father.

"Jungkook is right," he finally said, but still a little bit hesitant. " Our neighbors were also complaining,"

" Ohhh... Their son also got suspended?? Dad said, looking a bit worried and I literally hit my head on the wall this time.

" Ohh no, not that. They were saying your husband is a bit loud," she said.

" I can't do anything about it," he said shrugging his shoulders, " I can't control the music,"

" But you can control yourself at least," Mom said, looking *as she was so done with him* at him.

" It's our house, whether we listen to loud music, or cry, or laugh. This is non of their concern," Dad said defending himself. It was no use to argue with so I chose to silently get myself out of this shit, making my way to my room.

As I reached my room, I locked the door and let myself finally rest. I closed my eyes and thought about Taehyung, my lips automatically formed into a smile as I was slowly driving into the dreamland.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung's pov.

*Ring*

*Ring*

I suddenly woke up as heard my phone ringing. I lazily looked at the screen at it was Jimin.

~ What does this little witch want this time.

I accept the call but my heart sank as I heard Jimin crying. No matter how much he annoyed me, I couldn't a single tear in his eyes.

Taehyungahhh!!

" What happened Jimin? Where are you?" I asked feeling so much worried.

What if someone took advantage of him? What if someone hit him? No no, he is so much fragile. Please save him, God. I can't stand him crying.

Taehyungahhhhhh!!! He was still crying.

" God damnit, tell me Jimin? Where are you? What happened??" I said frustrating as I started looking for my car keys.

I... I... I am... Jimin said sobbing.

" Tell me already, where the fuck are you?" I growled.

I... I am... I am pregnant. He said and I could hear him starting crying loud. For a minute I got worried, but reality hit me instantly.

" Are you drunk, Jimin?" I calmly asked as I knew the situation.

Nooooo, I am not drunk, I am.. just pregnant. He said, hiccuping. What am I gonna say to Mom and Dad? They will disown me.

" Stop with your bullshit, Jimin," I grumbled. " You are a man. You can't get pregnant."

Ohhhhh. Is that so? He suddenly started laughing, But my tummy is swollen... I thought... I thought I am pregnant.

" You are just overly drunk," I sighed " Now tell me where are you? I m coming to pick you up." I said picking up my car keys.

No! I can come on my own. Stop babying me, You son of a Alien. Jimin slurred and I mentally facepalmed at his words.

" Shut up, shut up okay? Now fucking tell me where the fuck are you? Or I should fucking call Dad to pick you up?" I yelled I was so done with his bullshit. This wasn't the first time he acted like that, but every time he gets on my nerves.

Okay okay! I surrender. I am at High Night Club. He slurred. Come pick me up, but don't tell Dad. He'll beat the shit out of me. He started whining.

" Stay there, okay? Don't move, I am coming in ten minutes," I said, ordering as I quickly entered the car and started it.

Roger that. He said with a stern voice and can predict he saluted.

With that, he cut the call and I started driving.

*Time skips*

I entered the house carrying Jimin on my back as he was passed out. I was taking him upstairs to his room when Dad suddenly called me from behind.

~ Now this is the end.

"Why are you carrying him?" Father asked.

" Ohh, he- he is..... just a little drunk," I stuttered as I turned to him.

" A little,?" He said eyeing Jimin as he wasn't satisfied with my answer. " Bring him to his room, and come back. We need to talk," He said in a stern voice and I nodded and my way to Jimin's room.

~ He might want to talk about business. I thought as I didn't know what was so important to talk about, that late night.

I quickly laid Jimin on the bed, removed his shoes, and pulled the blanket over him. I smiled looking at him as he was whining like a child even when he was asleep. I turned off the lights and went downstairs shutting his door behind. Dad was already sitting in the hall, reading the newspaper.

I cleared my throat to bring his attention as he looked at me, smiling. I sighed in relief, think the matter isn't that serious.

" You know about the Jung's, that we have been working with, for five years," He started as I sat down beside him.

" Yeah," I replied, " What's with them? Are you thinking of starting another project with them?" I asked, totally clueless.

But my world suddenly clashed as soon as his words hit my ear. I couldn't move, I tried to, but couldn't. My mind stopped registering his word after the first sentence he said.

' His son wants to marry you, and I gladly accepted.'

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The story is a little slow, but it is going to be more and more interesting. Stay tuned guys, we still have to attend the Jikook wedding.😂❤️❤️