Alternate Chapter 9 LAST ONE

Reader is sent by Vader to Malachor instead and kills Ahsoka ( kinda like a continuation to the other dark side chapter)
Damn this is gonna be hard

You stood in front of the teenage boy with your lightsaber drawn. He tried to hide his fear but it was too obvious for you to not notice it.

"Give me the holocron," you said. "And maybe I'll spare your life."
"You can try to kill me," the boy said. "I don't think you could succeed."

He ignited his blue lightsaber and swung at you. His form was sloppy and he would never stand a chance in the Jedi Temple against the other kids his age.

After three blocks, you quickly disarmed him, sending his lightsaber clattering to the floor in multiple pieces, leaving it unfixable. You smirked from under your helmet and looked at him.

"You were saying?"

The boy looked scared now as you raised your lightsaber above your head, preparing to strike the kid down. Suddenly, your lightsaber was ripped out of your hand.

You turned to face the person that stole your lightsaber and found yourself staring at none other than Ahsoka Tano.

"Hello Lady Tano," you said turning away from the boy.

You could tell that Ahsoka didn't recognize you, not that you cared. In your dark state, you no longer cared for your girlfriend.

"Ezra get the holocron and get out of here," Ahsoka told the boy.
At the sound of his name, 'Ezra' backed away from you.

Of course you noticed, but you were more intrigued by the Togruta that stood in front of you, holding your lightsaber. You quickly called your lightsaber back with the force before igniting it, ready to attack the ex-Jedi. Ahsoka charged at you as you raised your lightsaber, ready for any attack she threw at you.

You and Ahsoka were almost perfectly matched due to extensive training together as Padawans. You knew her tactics and vice versa. Ahsoka kicked you in the stomach which surprised you, allowing her to push you across the temple with the force. The push made your helmet fall off, revealing your identity to her.

You stood up breathing heavily and glaring at her, but Ahsoka's face radiated shock and fear that you could feel due to your force bond that Vader had told you to forget.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka asked. "You're alive?"

You smirked and lowered your lightsaber.
"Of course I am," you said. "Anakin wouldn't let me die, so I made a deal."
"And what was that deal?" Ahsoka asked.
"Let's just say, I've been on a Trandoshan killing spree for the past fourteen years," you said. "And you won't be hearing from Mr. Bonteri, we'll ever again."

Ahsoka gave you a horrified look that made you laugh.
"Who are you?"
"Why ask when you already know?" You questioned.
"I don't think your the person I fell in love with," she said.
"Well too bad, cause that was me," you said. "And I think I'm gonna enjoy killing you."

You charged at her, but something you noticed during the fight with Ahsoka was that she wasn't trying very hard. You were able to disarm her of one lightsaber and slice her arm a little. She pleaded with you but it wouldn't work. You weren't vulnerable anymore. She didn't mean anything to you.

Suddenly in a moment of weakness shown from Ahsoka, your lightsaber slammed into her stomach, making both of you yell out in pain. The darkness in you faded as the love of your life was dying in your arms.

"Ahsoka!" You yelled deactivating your lightsaber and throwing it to the ground.

Ahsoka looked into your eyes and placed a hand on your cheek.

"Don't... blame yourself," she said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" You sobbed.

Ahsoka smiled one last time and you realized that she wouldn't last much longer.

"I- I... love... you."

Your girlfriend went silent as you held her and sobbed.

You killed Ahsoka.

Holy shit that was sad. Sorry y'all these past ones have been heartbreaking but you know i had to because i always wondered what would've happened if i wrote them this way. See you guys for the Siege of Clan Vizsla chapters!
-Snips
ALSO STOP SHIPPING ME AND RAFI NOT HAPPENING (no offense Rafi)