Stefan - original caretaker

requet: Can you do a chapter in which stefan is very sick and klaus takes cares of him

Stefan was panting hard as Klaus took his temperature for the third time that morning. He was laying flat on his back in bed. His forehead covered in a thick layer of sweat.

"I do not understand. You were fine yesterday and now you've looked like you've got one of those nasty hybrid bites."

Stefan didn't respond and Klaus then soaked a towel and put it on Stefan's forehead. He then dressed Stefan in a pyjamas, which was easier said than done, considering that Stefan wasn't very co-operative. Stefan slowly fell asleep.

He woke up to Klaus shaking him and handing him some pills, which Stefan took tiredly. He was back asleep in no time.

Next time he woke up, he vomited immediately and Klaus had to clean up the mess. Stefan apologised over and over but Klaus was having none of it. He looked at Stefan, who seemed awfully pale.

"I've got to cool you down." Klaus said and dragged Stefan to the bathroom where he filled up the tub with cold water and placed Stefan in it. Stefan let out a loud whine and then a sob but otherwise was too weak to put up any kind of fight.

Klaus dried him off and got him back to bed where Stefan fell asleep immediately and Klaus took his temperature once again. He stroked back Stefan's hair gently making the boy whimper in discomfort.

Klaus smiled a little.

"Oh how you remind me of Kol when he was younger and ill." Klaus whispered and then sat on the bed to look at Stefan. Then he got an idea.

Next time Stefan woke up was because of Klaus rising him into a sitting position where he was leaning against Klaus' chest. Stefan saw the syringe in Klaus' hand and immediately whimpered and struggled against Klaus' arms.

"Shh... I know, I know... easy now. It's just a little blood to help your system." Klaus comforted, holding Stefan and rolling up his sleeve.

"I'm a vampire too, Klaus. It won't work."

"If you've got some werewolf toxin in you, then it will."

Klaus then pressed the needle into Stefan's upper arm, making the younger boy move around uncontrollably. Klaus quickly finished and put Stefan to bed.

The next morning, Stefan was all better.

"You said what now?" Klaus joked.

"Thank you." Stefan said.