Part-14

My mind is not in ease...it's been 1 month... My Amma not speaking with me anymore... She even not attending my calls also.... It's hurting me...she is the only person  for me in the world as a family....it's all because of this marriage... I can't sleep peacefully..... thinking in his mind....his thoughts was distrubed by one  clang sound....

Raghav: What are thinking Arun ! You are Holding file but  Your mind is not here... Thinking about Amma and that day...

Arun just Noded his head with sad smile...

Raghav: Don't worry Arun Amma can't angry with you for long time.... Give her sometime... Ok and don't be sad... Cheer up man..

Arun: Thank you Raghav being with me...

Conversation distrubed by,,
May in come in sir....

Arun: Ya come in...

Vishwa: Sir for our company's coming up event ....some event management companies applied with their designs.. here is  the files....

Arun: ok you may go...

Raghav here take this file and choose one design for our company upcoming fashion products and personal care launching event..

Raghav: Arun you choose design because you choose best...

Arun: NO dude! I am not in mood for this....

Raghav: ok! Seeing designs, one design and arrangement idea got Raghav eyes.... That proposal is quite good and budget also reasonable....
"How is this company design, this one is quite good Arun, can we finalize this.... Pointing out one file and design"..

Arun: Whatever you said... He dialled phone to his PA... Vishwa also came within minutes...

Arun: Vishwa contact this company and tell them next week they have to present their ideas infront of our team..ok!

Vishwa: ok sir! I will..

One week later,

Vishwa: Sir Meeting with event management company arranged at 11 Am.. they also arrived and waiting sir...

Arun: ok escort them into conference hall  and inform our team also...

Event management Members and Arun  team for fashion event are allso assembled in conference room...

Arun opened doors and came inside all employees wished him... For answering he only Noded his head without seeing them he went and sat in his chair....

One of his employee stood up ...

Employee: Sir this is Mrs.Jenifer and Ms. Tulsi from J and T Event management company....

Hearing Tulsi name his head automatically raised with jolt and his eyes are widened....

Jeni: Hello Sir, I am Jenifer...Nice to meet you Sir....

Arun didn't answered for Jeni , he just starred towards Tulsi..

Tulsi : Hello sir.... I am Tulsi.. Thank you for choosing our company for your event....

Why are you looking her lik that... Stupid.... concentrate...He composed himself and said Hello ....

Meanwhile one of his employee...

Employee 2 : Tulsi madam Why are you standing there? Take your seat... Very sweetly he said.....

Tulsi: No thank you, Mr....

Mike:  I am Michael ... Just call me Mike....

Tulsi: Ohhh Mr.Mike I am not comfortable... So this is ok for me....