(Chapter 8) And Love is not a Choice

Y/n P.OV

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit

I'm on top of Lucinda. What do I do?

I'm not moving. She's not moving. We're just looking into each overs eyes. I can feel my face getting hotter. I know she knows I'm blushing madly. But she's blushing too. I can feel her body on mine. She feels so. So comfortable. I don't wanna move. I look down and notice that my hands are on her chest. She looks down and sees the same. We both blush even move. Oh my Irene why aren't I moving.

I suddenly feel everyone's eyes on me. I feel myself start to shrink into myself. I feel so embarrassed. Though I do actually feel smaller. Then I notice it. And I realise what's happening. Everything goes dark As my clothes block out most of the light.

Lucinda P.O.V

I start to notice Y/n shrinking into her clothes. Quickly the weight on my chest is revealed, the heat on my face dies down and the breath on my neck fades. I feel a slight bit of relief. Though if I'm being honest. But of me wanted to stay like that forever. Wait what. No. I mean. Katelyn. And. Shut up.

Suddenly I feel movement on my stomach as a small lump in Y/n's clothes starts to move up towards my head. Till a small cat emerges. Well the head of one at least. Two big blue F/c eyes stare back at me. They look so beautiful. Its F/c tipped paws rest on my chest and its head sits on top of them comfortably.

All of a sudden, it seems to remember something as it's head darts around. Then it darts out of Y/n's clothes, down the hallway and into Garroth's room.

Garroth and Vylad run after it as Garroth shouts "Y/n wait"

Everyone else is speechless though the pink haired girl in the other room looks like she's trying to hold back the urge to scream in excitement. Then Dante and Travis come running up the stairs.

"What happened. We heard shouting" Dante says, worry evident in his voice.

"We're not exactly sure" Nicole says.

"Don't worry. Y/n-Senpai does this sometimes. She's fine" the pink haired girl says.

"She's not fine" Garroth shouts as he runs past everyone, down the stairs and straight out the front door. Vylad runs after him but Laurance grabs his arm.

"What happened?" He says sternly. I've never seen him this serious.

"Y/n ran into Garroth's room. But we left the window open so she jumped straight out the window and now we don't know where she is" Vylad says in a panic. Laurance lets him go and he goes straight outside followed by everyone except me, Teony and the meif'wa girl.

"What exactly did just happen" Teony says confused.

"Y/n's a neko" I say. Still surprised myself.

"A what?" Teony says.

"They're basically a meif'wa that has the ability to turn themselves into a cat" I say trying to explain, though there's a lot more to it.

"Neko's also act more like cats and have more cat like instincts. What is why there's no need to worry. My name it's Kawaii-Chan by the way. It's nice to meet you" Kawaii-Chan say.

"I'm Teony" Teony says.

"Lucinda and why shouldn't we worry?" I ask.

"A cats natural instinct when they're afraid is to either run, hide or be aggressive. Y/n did run but cause no ones found her yet Kawaii-Chan reckons she's hiding. Probably somewhere Y/n-Senpai feels safe in. Or with someone Y/n-Senpai feels safe with. Someone who's also alone right now" Kawaii-Chan says as she points towards the closed door next to Garroth's. "Kawaii-Chan's guess is that Y/n-Senpai jumped from Garroth's window to Zane's" Kawaii-Chan walks over to the door and leans her head on it. "Kawaii-Chan just wants to know if Y/n-Senpai is okay"

"She's fine" A quiet voice says on the other side. I assume that's Zane, Y/n's other brother.

"I'll go tell everyone that's she's okay" Teony says as she walks down stairs and out the door.

"Good detective work there" I say.

"Thanks though Kawaii-Chan sort of cheated. Half way through, Kawaii-Chan heard Y/n-Senpai scratching on a window and purring as Kawaii-Chan got closer" I chuckle as she nervously puts scratches the back of her head. She walks over to me, picks up Y/n's clothes and hangs them on Zane's door handle. "By the way. Kawaii-Chan thinks you two make a really cute couple"

"What. Me and Y/n. No. We're not a couple. We're just friends. We're not even really friends, I just met her yesterday" I quickly blurt out.

"Funny. Kawaii-Chan never said that Lucinda-Chan was with Y/n-Senpai. But Kawaii-Chan sees that Lucinda-Chan was thinking about it" She says with and evil smirk as she heads into what I'm assuming is Y/n's room, since it doesn't look like an adults room and the other four rooms are the bathroom and her brother's. I follow her and we both sit down.

"So does Y/n do that a lot?" I say.

"Yes and no. Y/n-Senpai turns into a cat a lot as Y/n-Senpai feels more free that way but sometimes she can't control her shifting like when she gets embarrassed. Now that doesn't happen often. Though it did happen last night" Kawaii-Chan says. Wait she was embarrassed. Does she like me. No Lucinda you're supposed to be helping Katelyn. Besides anyone would be embarrassed if they fell onto of someone else.

"Can Kawaii-Chan ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Does Lucinda-Chan like Y/n-Senpai?"

I sit there for a minute to think about it. "I mean if you're asking if I like her then the answer's yes. From what I can tell she's funny and sweet and really cute. And all her friends seem to like her. But if you're asking if I like like her then I don't know. I've only just met her and I'm trying to help Katelyn get with her since she seems to really like her. I also haven't really gotten to know Y/n yet"

"Yet?" Kawaii-Chan says.

"Yeah" I say confidently "Yet"

Y/n P.O.V

"You sure you wanna go back. No one would blame you if you just wanted to stay here" Zane says calmly.

"I know. But my nervousness isn't going to go away if I do nothing. So I might as well face it head on" I say confidently. Ready to walk straight out the door and to my friends.

"Don't be too confident. You're still not wearing any clothes" Zane says and I look down under the bed sheets to see that I don't have any clothes on. Zane walks over to the door, opens it, grabs my clothes and hands them to me as he shuts the door behind him.

As I get dressed, I hear bunch of footsteps going up the stairs and towards my room. I finish up and head out the room. Zane gives me a you've got this look as he walks back into his room. I walk over to my room and see everyone sitting around my room which quickly makes me appreciate having the biggest room more than I did before, as there's plenty of space for everyone. Suddenly everyone stops talking to each over and looks at me.

"Hi" I say shyly as I give them all a shallow wave.

"Hi" they all say back.

Me and Lucinda lock eyes and I feel myself start to blush slightly. But the she smiles and suddenly all my fears and insecurities go away.

I walk over to everyone and sit down. "So what we doing?" I say more confidently and more like myself.

"Well we were about to start truth or dare" Aphmau says.

Oh no. Why did I open my big mouth.

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

Yeah sorry that took a bit longer than expected. School starts up soon so I've been doing all my summer homework. Also I wasn't really sure how to start this one. Like I knew what I wanted to happen it's just I couldn't put the words down. But it's done now. It feels a little weird that all these chapters have been taking place over 2 days. The next chapter will probably be the end of the sleepover then I don't really know what to do after that. I've got an idea but I'd like to hear yours if you have any.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading