c57

JAVARION POV
1 WEEK LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭😭😭

i been fighting to protect myself in here . i call my mom everyday and she tells me a prayer and been calling hailey to make sure she ok , im mad bc they changed my visitation to today .

the officer walked to visitation and i see my beautiful baby standing up .

they stopped when we got at the table and they took the cuff off and my baby came into my arms .

i hugged her bck tight and then she pulled out the hug and examined my scratches .

i got in a few fights .

i saw tears began to fill in her eyes and she said "baby u ok ?" .

"yeah im fine hailey" i said as we sat down at the table .

"baby u got scratches on ur lip , eyebrows , cheek , and under ur eye" she said .

"from beating niggas asses" i said .

"im worry ab u , baby" she said crying .

"im alright hailey dont worry ab me , im fine and i dont want u to stress bc u might lose the baby" i said .

"boy im not pregnant" she said laughing .

"ik but how u been ?" i said smirking .

"good what ab u ?" she said .

"living" i said .

"thats good , i miss u" she said .

"i miss you 2" i said .

10 MINS LATER

"alright times up" the officer yelled .

i got up and haikey did and she ran to me and hugged me and said "i love you" .

"i love you 2" i said as i pulled out the hug .

her head was down so i picked her head up with my finger and kissed her and said "we together forever" .

"ik" she said smiling as they put me in cuffs .

LEONDRA POV

brillion jr was sleep on my stomach and me and leona was watching princess and the frog .

"mommy those muffins things look good" leona said referring to the things tiana bake .

"they do baby" i said .

brillion jr was sucking on his pacifier and i stroked his hair backing making him turn his head left .

i heard knocks and i picked up brillion off my stomach and got up carrying him in the shoulder hold .

i walked to the door and got it and see hailey with popeyes in her hand .

40 MINS LATER

"not too much baby" i said feeding brillion jr a french fry .

i took away from him so he can "eat" .

"u not gonna eat leondra ?" bailey said then taking a bite of her big piece of chicken .

"i gotta feed fat fat" i said then feeding brillion jr again .

"tru tru" she said .

"hopefully they get out of being frogs but i love this movie" leona said .

"me 2" hailey said .

QUAN POV
LATER THAT NIGHT

"tell me how u like it" i said giving kamryn her plate of food .

i made some fried chicken , mac and cheese , and spinach .

she took a bite of everything and said "its good" .

"thank you baby" i said .

1 HOUR LATER

me and kamryn laid up and i was rubbing on her booty and she says "goodnight baby i love you" .

"i love you 2" i said .

we kissed and she fell asleep .

i love this girl .