Sweet Sixteen

( Episode 10.) Sweet Sixteen

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲."

  I was helping Hannah, Reagan, and Alexa make eye masks for the gift bags at Alexas party.

"Hannah, that looks incredible!" Alexa complimented Hannahs mask.

"This ain't my first craft table, ladies." Hannah said before holding the mask up to her face. We all chuckled lightly.

"Masks in the gift bags is such a fun idea." I said.

"Oh, that's just the beginning." Alexa said. "I'm telling you. My birthday party is gonna be so amazing, other parties are gonna try to crash it."

"Wait till you see my dress. It's stunning." Reagan said. "Well, not so stunning that i'm gonna upstage you, but like right up to that line."

"Speaking of right up to that line...I thought for sure Katie was gonna tell Ryan how she felt last night." Hannah said.

Last night, New years eve, was definitely one to remember. I finally made my move on Lucas last night and now hes officially my boyfriend. It's all kinda crazy and hectic but I couldn't be happier. I told Alexa and Katie when they got back but I felt bad about telling Katie after hearing what happened with her not telling Ryan how she felt and then the coffee machine catching on fire. She was happy for me but I still felt bad.

"Ugh, I know. She was so close! Stupid exploding coffee machine that makes delious lattes." Alexa said.

"I hope she's able to get it fixed." Reagan said.

"She's at Wired right now." I said. "Leave it to Katie to find someone to repair it on New year's day."

"I'm not surprised. We're talking about the same girl who figured out how to make $2000 and pay for London herself."

"She's incredible." Alexa and I said at the same time.

"Way better than us." Hannah said.

"I feel like Katie and I are on the same level." Reagan said. We all gave her a look. "Okay, fine. She's better."

Alexa and I walked into my house while Katie was crying and upset about the coffee machine and not having enough money to fix it. When we walked in she wiped her tears away and acted like nothing happened.

"Whoo-hoo! Ha-ha! Birthday girl!" Katie said getting up from the couch when she saw Alexa.

"Oh, birthday girl! Whoo-hoo." Mom said enthusiastically.

"So, what happened to the coffee machine?" Alexa asked.

"Dot fifty bucks. Boom! Machine fixed." Katie said. I gave her a suspicious look cause there's no way it would cost fifty bucks for that especially on New Years day.