[Announcement]

Hi! Good day to you, avid reader. My name alerayve and I just want to share the good news for staying with me from the first book up to this one. I may just be one of the dozens of authors you're looking the works onto but I appreciate that you took a chance on reading my humble work. Not to mention that I wrote this story months after the completion of the first book. 

So, yep, I'm very honored to tell you that this book is now published under PSICOM Publishing Inc. As of now, this has been renamed from 'The Onyx Council' to 'Mhorfell Academy and The Onyx Blood Disease' and the publishing is already accepting pre-orders on Shopee! Since the news only dropped last night, its availability on Lazada has to wait for the meantime but it will come :) 

FAQs. 

1. Bakit niyo po iniba ang title? My editor and I agreed to change the title para mas madali niyo pong makilala at mai-connect ang story na 'to sa first book. Lalo na at hindi rin namin na-indicate sa unang book na may continuation pa. Thefore, this book is second to the Mhorfell trilogy. 

2. Magbebenta rin po kayo on your own katulad n'ong sa first book? Since we're all still struggling due to the pandemic, wala pa po akong update in regard to when I can pick up and buy my own copies. But kung marami namang may gusto na sa 'kin direkta kumuha, of course, I will be glad to help.

2.1 Ano pong inclusions kung sa inyo po? Kung sakali man, I will be the one who will the copies up from the warehouse. Pipirmahan ko na po 'yon then with a signed postcard na rin. I'm also inserting some printed artworks ng characters. I can also slip in some trivia or spoilers inside. It depends pa sa kalagayan ng pandemya kung makakapag-produce po ulit ako ng magnetic bookmarks, embroidered handkerchief, shirts, keychains, and other merchandise. 

3

3. Marami po bang cuts? Rather than talking about that, I can assure you na grabeng re-arrangement ang ginawa namin while editing the manuscript. Yeah, sure, we took out some scenes na filler lang at wala gaanong halaga. We also omitted some loop holes. But overall, I can confidently say that the book version is better than the Wattpad version. Even an admin of mine claimed that it would be recommendable to read the book version first bago ang Wattpad version. 

4. May huge changes po ba? Isa lang and it's a good thing, I promise. Hindi naman plot ang binago but the fate of one character na supposedly ay doomed na sa rito sa Wattpad version. The rest, nag-iba lang ang arrangement pero same plot, same scenes, same characters pa rin.

5. Ano pong pros on buying the book version? 

—Rennei got five POVs. The rest of the whole book, puro mga lalaking characters na ang may hawak ng narration. To be exact: Spade, Sky, Marc, and Dash. These four beloved guys of ours will let us see their minds for the first time in the longest time.

—Every chapter has longer content. 

Less errors such as in grammar, loop holes, etc. 

Mas maraming landian sina Alex at Spade plus the other couples such as Dereen & Dash, Rennei & Marc, and of course our one and only, Fiacre & Skyzzer. 

—This is more heartwrenching compared to the Wattpad version because I added more drama and personalities sa mga character na dati ay mukhang minor lang ang roles. Mas makikita niyo rito ang complexities nila, their fears, their dreams, everything. 

—There are lesser hints on what will happen. I mean, yeah nabasa niyo na ito but it will be like reading again once nabasa niyo na ang kopya niyo. As in! 

More action, thrill, and mystery. Sumakit ang ulo ko rito, mga sis. Mas malala pa noong ginagawa ko itong Wattpad version nang walang outline. 

—There are open mysteries na sa book three konektado at masasagot. Be careful and take down some notes, darling. 

—Obviously, kabog ang book cover. Made by two artists. One is the first book's artist, Mirrage Nim and the second is Mhikaela Conde, an aspiring young artist. These two awesome gals made it possible to create the best cover I could ever imagine for book two. If you want to try and check their works, I will post something on my group and page~ 

Mas mai-inlove ka sa mga boylet. Hahahaha! I mean, personally iba talaga ang nangyari. Nag-level up silang lahat sa version na 'to to the point na nakakaiyak. Siguro dahil ako lang 'yong writer but kayo na ang humusga hahaha! 

6. Kailan po update ng book three? So ito na nga. Hahaha! I stopped updating the third book kasi may something sa book version ng book two. To give way for it, need ko magstop sa pag-update kasi may big role 'yon sa mga mangyayari sa third book. About one month or two months after, magbabalik akong muli sa pag-update ng MIKHAELA. I'm actually thinking of doing mass updates on October

7. Ano po ang aabangan sa book three? Well, all I can say is that this time, we can't revive someone from the dead again. More brainwrecking drama, thrill, and action pero tadtad ng romance. Romance as in alam niyo na. The third book may be the end of the trilogy but it isn't the end for the Vantress children. It's the next generation's turn to open the gates of the Mhorfell Academy and solve the mysteries that even their parents didn't get to discover. 

For now, ito muna. The rest of the details will be posted by the discretion of PSICOM. If you want to be updated more, follow me on my social media accounts :) You can check the links on my profile or simply search for alerayve or Mikhaela Lladones

As for my other works, I hope you can try The Making: A Montelier Bride too. Ito 'yong dating Ties of the Red Ribbon, The Earring's Curse, at The Silent Curse. But it's up to you, of course hehehe~

Like the page, join the group, and come with us on the groupchat to meet your fellow Reapers! 

Sobrang surreal ng lahat. Hindi ko alam na makakaabot po ako sa point na 'to. Sa mga nagbasa, nangbash, nagvote, at silent readers, marami pong salamat. Kung wala po kayo, wala rin po ako at ang mga likhang ito. Sobrang laki po ng utang na loob ko sa inyo na hindi ko na po alam kung paano magpapasalamat. Stay safe everyone and may God bless us all!

You are all my miracle. I love you! 

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Mhorfell Academy and The Onyx Blood Disease (Published under PSICOM) 🎉