2

Aurora had been on her best behaviour and now she couldn't think straight

Aurora had been on her best behaviour and now she couldn't think straight. Her own body was deprived of her own touch and it was screaming out to her, begging her.

Aurora was immediately welcomed by Maisie Lennon who was a blonde bombshell. She was a teasing little creature and proved a difficult challenge to Aurora but she was positive that at one point, she would have her way with her.

Maisie introduced her to Noelle Archer who was a shy goddess. Her mixed skin shone in the sunlight and Aurora couldn't wait to tug her hands through the dark hair.

The only privacy she had was her mind where she let her thoughts roam free along with her hands, her lips and her tongue. It was a dangerous choice but if she didn't think on it then she sure would've acted on it.

It was awkward the first few times when she had Julia's eyes studying her body when she showered but Aurora got over it. She was confident in her body and the extra eyes only turned her on even more.

How badly she wanted to run her hands over her breasts, down her toned abdomen to the entrance of all desires. How badly she dreamed for her fingers to just skim, trace, hover over her slit and folds, for one finger to be coated in her juices.

On her fourth day, a certain male had made her rub her legs together. "Who's he?"

Maisie pushed her blonde locks to one side, revealing her bare neck, and looked over her shoulder. "Max Choi,  born into money and definitely knows how to fuck," she grinned. Maisie was recounting her lustful encounters with the well built Korean.

Tattoos crept up his neck from his shirt and Aurora could only imagine what was being hidden. The blazer stretched across his broad shoulders and his dark hair brushed his forehead.

"He's worth getting caught," Maisie stated with a smile, already knowing what was going on inside Aurora's head.

She shook her head, "Not yet. A few more days and she'll be off my back." Julia was stood at the side of the room as all the students ate.

Under the table, Maisie placed her hand on Aurora's bare thigh and she froze. "You must be in agony, Aurora. You can't even bring yourself to a release," she began to subtly rub her inner thigh and Aurora struggled to keep a straight face. "I bet you're so wet. Your juices are pooling in your panties, wasted, and you can't do anything about it. I bet you're dying for a nice, thick cock to be inside you, or maybe even a few fingers. I hope you want mine, I bet you'd wrap real tight around my fingers," Maisie's voice was low and sultry and she inched her hand up higher and higher.

The bell rang and Aurora abruptly stood up along with the other students who prepared to leave. "Why would you do that to me?" She was flustered and frustrated.

Maisie stood up and winked, "Just getting you ready for me. Let me know if you want my tongue or fingers first."

That night, Aurora dreamed of Maisie and her fingers and treated herself to a very cold shower in the morning.

+++

She had begged for Mr Hayes's cock. She was desperate and she didn't care. Mr Hayes had her bent over his desk, her skirt up at her waist and her panties down at her ankles. He'd spent time, teasing her core, spanking her cheeks until they were red and Aurora lay defenceless and begged for more. She knew it was wrong but she needed to be fucked hard.

When she curved her neck to look at him, she realised he wasn't as chubby as she had first thought. No, he was quite a lean man whose eyes were full of lust. His large hand came down on her hard and she moaned at the pain. She could feel her juices dripping down her thigh. Just when his cock was aligned with her opening, her eyes shot open and she was staring at her ceiling.

Aurora was panting and drenched in sweat. Julia had checked on her and Aurora just said that it was a bad dream and shrugged it off.

She awarded herself with an even colder shower that morning.

By Tuesday night, Aurora was ready to celebrate. She was in her room. Alone.

Julia had been relieved of her duties as Aurora had passed the observation week with flying colours and Aurora could not be more pleased with herself.

However, her pleasure would have to wait as dinner was scheduled within the next ten minutes. She could've pleasured herself then and there but Aurora wanted to sink into the self-indulgence rather than rush through it.

If she wanted to, she could attempt to sneak off with Maisie or she could have herself to herself. Either way, something was going to get in her pants.

She checked herself in the mirror before leaving her room and every corner she turned, she looked over her shoulder to make sure Julia wasn't there and she wasn't, therefore, she could relax.

Aurora could hear a collection of footsteps coming down the next corridor and when she turned the corner, she was knocked down onto her bottom, her skirt riding up but still managed to conceal her panties

She wasn't even mad when she looked up. The giant before her was an adonis. His plump lips were so kissable, his brown eyes stared into her soul, his hands would be perfect around her neck. She wanted to jump on him. She wanted to drag him down on the floor and have her way with him.

Aurora noticed that he wasn't in a uniform. Maybe he wasn't a student. A teacher? All the more fun.

"A skirt?" He questioned with a smirk as he helped her up and that was when she concluded that he was no teacher. A new student perhaps?

His left hand sat on her waist whilst his right hand held her left. The two were very close and he lowered his neck so his soft lips brushed her ear, "that's very accessible."

"Weston!" Aurora heard Mr Hayes shout from the end of the corridor but she couldn't see him. She was still taken with the beautiful stranger whose hand was slowly beginning to cup her ass.

He removed his hand from hers to open a door and he pulled them both inside the small space. Weston's hand moved from her ass to the underside of her panties, pressing the two bodies together.

Aurora bit her lip to refrain from letting out a moan. She hadn't been touched in over a week and this was a sensory overload. Mr Hayes's footsteps could be heard getting closer.

"Now sweetheart, you're gonna have to be quiet for me. Or else we'll both get caught."