17

IMY

A whole 24 hours had passed since the incident

A whole 24 hours had passed since the incident. Jaemin and Yeseul signed their new contract today, and tomorrow they would be going to the fertility clinic. Things were happening too fast, but they didn't have much a choice.

Yeseul scoffed. Lately things seemed to be out of her control. She wished her life was different. She wished she was fortunate enough to have a normal life. She didn't even want to be rich. Just a life where she didn't have to grow beyond her years. Legally she was an emancipated adult, but in reality she was a crippled child.

Closing her eyes she drifted into a restless sleep, tossing and turning.

"Good morning princess

"Good morning princess." Yeseul painted a face of happiness as she woke up Hani for school. She got her siblings dressed and ready for school as quickly as she could. She had to rush so she could be ready in time for when Jaemin would come to pick her up.

"Bus." Joon exclaimed at the sight of a passing truck.

"No silly! That's a truck." Yeseul smiled at her siblings conversation as they walked hand in hand in front of her. Slowing down she turned and glanced at Jae. The boy handing spoke a word to her since that night. Passing him a weak smile, she turned back. First they dropped of Hani and they the boys went off to their own schools.

Yeseul rushed back to her house only to find Irene, the hired nanny scrubbing the dishes from the morning. She only talked to her briefly before Jaemin told her that she would be moving in with the family.

"Irene Unnie, you don't have to do that." Yeseul said with a guilty smile. "I'll get it done once I come back."

"Oh where are you going?"

"Out with Jaemin."

"Ooooh." She teased. Yeseul faked a laugh before rushing to her room. She quickly showed and got dressed. Leaving her room just as the doorbell rang. Yeseul walked towards the front door slowly.