• Music •

Shoyo's pov:

Me and Onii-san, we're already outside of the forest.
We went to the cafeteria directly because we were late 5 minutes which was not a good idea.

Onni-san still carried me in his back and we both talked and laughed at the empty hallways going to the cafeteria.

Onni-san opened the cafeteria's door and everyone looked at us like we were crazy people.

"Hinata get off him" suga-senpai scould me.

"Oppsie Gomen suga-senpai" i said and onni-san grab me in the waist again and put me down.

"Well the food is in the corner shoyo and tendō-san" kiyoko said while pointing at the table in the side.

Me and onni-san went to the table and grab our food,after that onni-san said goodbye to me and he went to his team's table. I went to my table and seated beside kageyama.

"Where were you boke" kageyama said.

"I was with my onni-san bakeyama" i said.

"dont call me that boke hinata boke!" he bikerd.

"Well Dont call me boke too bakeyama!" i bickered with him.

Before we could make a scene in the cafeteria, dachi-senpai scould us and told us to not make a scene here.
We apoligized and began to eat.

"Hahahgh yhourh loshing bbakeyamah" i said while food in my mouth. (hahaha your loosing bakeyama)

"Nhot thhiss tchime bohkee" bakeyama said while eating.(not this time boke)

We raced on eating and asahi-senpai told us to stop because maybe we will choke. Nishinoya-senpai and tanaka-senpai cheered for us.

No one's pov:

Everyone looked at the karasuno's table and it was a mess indeed. Their black haired setter races with a orange haired tiny girl and plus with a huge Apitate.

Eveyone stared and just questioned themselves.

"Awah~ Princess is racing huh?~" satori said.

"Their ganna get chocked" semi said.

"Eh? Wakatoshi look at princess isn't she wonderful" satori said while looking at his friend.

"Hmm" that was all ushijima said.

"HEY HEY HEH! AKAASHI LOOK AT HINATA! SHE'S GOT AN APPETITE!" Bokuto said to akaashi.

"Yes i see it bokuto-san" akkashi said.

"but they better stop or they will Chocke"akaashi said.

Then in the cue kageyama chocked, hinata then grab the water beside her and gave it to him. Kageyama drinked it and sigh.

"hahaha bakeyama it look's like i had won" hinata said proudly.

"Who said we were finished" kageyama said and continued eating.

"Hey! You had heads start!" hinata yelled and began to eat.

"Stop it you two" suga sighed.

"The king is Challenging a poor fellow follower of his, how honourable it is" tsukishima snickered.

"Shusch uhp fouhr eheys" kageyama said. (shut up four eyes).

"She is almost their! Yuu look!!" Tanaka yelled.

"Dam their tied!!" yelled nishinoya.

Everyone was staring at them insted of eating their food, some were already done and just left the cafeteria and some just stayed to look who is the winner.