Hiatus

Hello readers! I know you all are expecting an update (I got PLENTY of comments on the last chapter -_-), but that is not happening yet. 

You see, I've been dealing with mental health since I was 9, when I was sexually abused. When I was 10 I attempted suicide, and obviously failed. 

I started writing this a few years later when I was in a bad spot again. I wrote it as a way of saying all the things I wanted to do. 

Then I dropped off the face of the earth again, and came back a few years later (again). At first it was a way to get out my frustrations. However, it soon turned into what it used to be again. 

My parents and family were able to snap me out of what I call my "depression pit", and I have been working on healing ever since. 

I know how much this story means to some of you, but I just can't keep posting right now. I might write in private and upload it when I'm in a better spot, but until then, please be patient. I am finally healing after years and years of pent-up trauma. I don't want to risk it to write fanfiction. 

I am so sorry to those who miss it, and I am so thankful for those who enjoy it. 

Please, if you are ever in a spot like I have been or is expressed in this book, please get help. Even if you don't think you need it, if you're scared, if you think you don't deserve it, etc. Please, at east try. I didn't for a long time, and I think you can tell how well that ended for me. 

I wish you all the best,

Leo