(3) Say My Name

"I will take her to her room"

Before I could even resist he took me bridal style out of the room.

In shock I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Thump thump thump.

My heart beater loudly in my chest....I don't know if it was due to fear or......relief?

I'm relieved he wasn't the one to kill me but- why didn't he try and save me while I was sick in bed on deaths door? Did he really hate me that much? Or was there something not mentioned in the novel?

I need to be cautious, I mean, even though he didn't try to kill me today he might think I'm irritating and kill me later.

Right when the door closed behind us Erza laughed loudly, continuing his way down the hall.

"What's funny?" I asked in confusion, scrunching up my nose.

"I didn't know you had it in you...you seeemed like a spoiled brat but you actually have a brain somewhere in there...I'm glad you didn't die."

"Um, am I supposed to be happy about that? And what are you talking about? And you knew my wine was poisoned?"

"Hmmm" he sighed looking up at the ceiling, "yes you should, and I'm talking about the lie you made up about alcohol- which was stupid, you could've just refused the toast. And no I didn't, but I did know your uncle was planning to kill you"

"I didn't want your mother to think Ill of me and kill me-"

"Since when did you care what people think?"

Shoot, did I slip up?

"Since they were my husbands family that's what happened." I said covering up my mistake.

"But why didn't you try and help me if you knew my uncle wanted to kill me?" I asked changing the subject.

He just shrugged and said "I wanted to test you, and you passed. For now."

Ah, so if I didn't pass you would let me die? Okay thanks, good to know.

Ugh! I want to strangle him.

I looked at Xaviar, and he stared back at me.

I was still a little scared of him but I became more relaxed since he started talking to me more. He's much more approachable when he talks than when he is quiet.

I guess he doesn't talk in a room with a lot of people?

"what?" He asked rudely while I was staring at him.

"You.....you're just so beautiful!!" I whispered gripping his neck.

He looked away from me after that...don't think he is used to compliments.

"Can I squish your cheeks?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Do you want to die?"

"Um, I believe not today-"

"Then shut up"

Ah, like father like son.

"Okay, don't have to be so shy Erza"

"Did you just call me Erza?" He asked.

"Yes...you are Erza are you now?....You can call me Charlotte Or Char too." I said.

He just stared ahead while saying.

"I just haven't heard my name in a long time" with a small smile on his face.

What.
In.
The.
World.

"Alright...Charlotte"

Huh? He called me Charlotte? He just called me by my full name!?

When he said my name I felt butterflies in my stomach, Jesus I didn't expect my name to sound so beautiful on his lips.

I think I am in a totally different novel, this can't be the same Erza that was described in the novel, is it because we are still in the prologue?

When he stopped in front of a bedroom door he looked down on me and asked-

"Should we go and complete our marriage?"

Wa- Wait! Complete? He doesn't mean....

"SEX?" I yelled out loud on accident.

Oh no....

(Edited)