9

7:01 p.m 

"See y'all later", Yugyeom said while hugging everyone goodbye. "You're a cute kid", Rose hugged Yugyeom tight. "You guys did great", Lucas said while putting on his coat. "Thanks", Jungkook smiled, although modeling wasn't his strong suit, he figured he did well enough to not be eliminated. 

"You guys can go off, Agust wanted to talk to me about something", Taehyung said as the other boys left. Nearly everyone was already gone, some contestants waiting for their rides home, some camera men, makeup artists, were wrapping up their things. 

"Jimin, Hi!", Taehyung stopped Jimin who looked like he was clearly in a rush. "Yes?", Jimin answered trying to move along. "Where's Agust, he said he wanted to talk to me-"

"I think he's in...Jaebeom's room, I think I saw him go in there", Jimin then walked off quickly to go and finish up some things. 

Taehyung went to the backrooms that the judges had. Momo and Hwasa's rooms were already closed and lights off, they left quickly. Jaebeom's door was open a jar with the lights on, Taehyung knocked. 

"Yes?" Jaebeom spoke. "It's Taehyung, is Agust there? He said he wanted to talk to me". Jaebeom walked over and opened the door more. "He's not here". 

"Oh, where could he be then?" Jaebeom signaled over to the next room. "Oh by the way..." Jaebeom spoke. "Hm?" Taehyung turned around. 

"Have you thought about dying your hair?" 

"Uh...no, why?"

"I think...a fun color would suit you, you want to win don't you?" 

Taehyung felt awkward. 

Truth was, he was having fun, the idea of being in a boy group didn't sound too bad anymore...I mean what would he lose in staying a little longer in the competition? 

"Your normal black hair, it's boring, your other aces have features that stand them out, Lucas, his face is symmetrical, Jk has his piercings, Rose-"

"I think Taehyung doesn't need to change his hair color if he doesn't want to", Yoongi came out of his room. Jaebeom crossed his arms, "He doesn't stand out much-"

"Why are you so interested in my ace? Did you want him?" Yoongi stepped closer to Jaebeom and Taehyung stood behind him. "Maybe I did, I could whip him up into a great idol-"

"He's fine already, come on Tae", Yoongi walked away and Taehyung cluelessly followed Yoongi into his room. 

"Sorry for the mess, the makeup noona had to go do something before she could clean up", Yoongi sat down. "Oh, it's okay". 

"Well sit down", Yoongi said. Taehyung sat in an extra chair, "So, how did I do today?" 

Yoongi had a pause in thought recalling how Taehyung stared into the camera, how effortlessly he posed.

It was...

art. 

"Fine", Yoongi said while taking a sip of his coffee. "Oh", Taehyung said, he didn't know why he expected more. 

"Why did you want to see me?" Taehyung asked. 

Yoongi didn't know. 

He just liked having Taehyung near him. "Because..." Yoongi had to think. Taehyung stared at him waiting. 

"AYO!" A voice came interrupting the mood. "I told him to be more quiet", Jimin was very tired. 

"OH MY GOD!" Taehyung yelled. 

"Oh, hello, I'm-"

"J-HOOOOOPE!" Taehyung smiled and his eyes shined bright like a moon on a pitch black sky. Yoongi smiled awkwardly. "So, I'm going to busy with some things for tomorrow so I'll see you later-"

"That's fine, thanks assistant Park", Yoongi felt like he was third wheeling. "Bye bye", Jimin said. 

"I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN, I HAVE ALL YOUR SOLO ALBUM, BLUESIDE IS SO DAMN GOOD", Taehyung was bouncing off the walls and Hoseok was smiling bright and Yoongi. 

Yoongi sat there and watched. 

"I came to give Yoongi some food, I know he's been working so hard here", Hoseok planted a bag on Yoongi's makeup table. "Thanks", Yoongi said. "Not so happy to see me?" Hoseok teased. 

Well Yoongi was happy that Hoseok saved him from an awkward moment but he felt...off when seeing how lit up Taehyung got when seeing Hoseok. 

"You're so cool", Taehyung said. "Thanks kid", Hoseok looked at Yoongi and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Goodluck to you, cheer up Yoongi", Hoseok left as quickly as he came. 

"WOW", Taehyung let out a deep breath when Hoseok closed the door. 

"So...do you have a ride home?" Yoongi asked. "No, my older brother is busy tonight so I was going to uber it home-"

"Let me take you home-"

"No, it's alright-"

"I'm taking you home, let's go", Yoongi got up with his coat and the food Hoseok brought for him. Taehyung cocked his head and followed Yoongi out. Yoongi got more serious if that was possible. 

Taehyung waved goodbye to Jimin and tried to keep up with Yoongi. 

-

7:47 p.m 

"So..." Taehyung tried to make a conversation. 

"Are you dating JK?" Yoongi said. 

"AM I WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled. Yoongi pulled over, Taehyung yelling scared the crap out of him. 

"You heard me", Yoongi looked over at Taehyung. The younger cocked his head, "If I am?"

Yoongi sighed and looked ahead at the road, Taehyung saw how Yoongi looked...upset? 

"Hey, you know I'm kidding right?" 

"What." Yoongi said. "No, I'm not dating him, ew, he's just my friend since high school, nothing more". 

"Okay-"

"Okay? How long was that on your mind for?" Taehyung wondered. Yoongi began driving again. "Why don't the other judges give their ace's a ride home". 

Yoongi shrugged. 

"It's weird, I'm sure a lot of people would love to have Agust D take them home and yet...I feel like..."

Yoongi was waiting to hear a "I feel nothing", or "I feel like this is unfair to the others". 

"I feel...like you're not a huge artist...but like a...." 

"Hm?" Yoongi asked while stopping at a red light. 

He looked over at Taehyung, the red stop light shinning on him, "I feel like...I've known you for so long, I'm comfortable". 

"Me too", Yoongi said. 

"Really?" Taehyung whispered, surprised that Yoongi, a huge artist, an intimating cold person, could feel the same thing Taehyung, a nobody, felt. The two locked their eyes and Taehyung felt something inside him spark up. Yoongi looked at Taehyung, he wondered why he was getting nervous, he wondered why Taehyung looked even more pretty. 

*BEEEP BEEEP*

Yoongi went back to driving and Taehyung continued to look out the window. 

Yet the feelings still lingered and grew more powerful.