Chapter Seven

First of all, sorry for the long wait. Really.

Second, i wish you a happy new year.

Then this chapter is dedicated to blackivy99, katiedixon123, harmzmoffy, harra009 and marcoliveson.

Enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Jade POV

Eric and I watched Four go tracing our hint. Slowly, but still, he made progress. The initiates were almost finished, just the wargame tonight and then stage two started. I was accually a little sad that Tris was going to get cut. The Girl had some spunk and i made the decision that when stage two started i wanted to make friends with her.

"Hey, Tris. I just wanted you to know that we are playing a war game today night. Figurred that you might want to be there, it is your only chance you get to go over the red line. And Eric wont do anything against it cousr he is not that bad. So, decid what you want to be.

Jade."

She gave it to Christina, to give it to Tris.

Right thrn she went to find Eric and get ready.

( I am going to skip the war game and go right to the annoucement at the next morning. )

Next morning

Jade POV

I sat with Sam and Eric in the Pit when Max made a annoucement: "So, first of all i want to congratulate all the initiates who passed stage one. To you all there will be a party this evening, to which all Dauntless members and you are allowed to parcipate. So i suggest to go buy yourself some nice clothes and make yourself all pretty and go to the party. It starts at eight am. So have fun tonight."

Sam excused me from Eric, he just shook his head. We went to the shop and searched for a cool dress for me. After a few minutes she hold out a dress that shimmered a bit in the light. "Thats it. Jade, you have to try it on. Try it on, please."

I went into a cabin and tryed it on. It when to my midthight and was a one shoulder dress. When i moved a bit it shimmered light silver. I went out and Sam said: "It is perfect, i have a pair of shoes that you could wear to it and i can do your hair. Take it, Eric will love it absolutly."

"Why do you keep on thinking between me and Eric is something? It will never be because he is not liking me."

"So you do afmit that ylu are liking him?"

"Yes . . . No . . . Maybe a little."

"I knew it. So wear it to drive him crazy over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. Read, vote, comment and all that stuff.

Bye KillerQueen47