60.

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -- Bahamas, Bahamas -

- Bahamas, Bahamas -

"why ain't you talkin?" i nudged Ny as she played with her fingers.

"i'm just tired" she sighed pulling her phone out.

i know she ain't "just tired" but ima just let her slide cause ion know what she got goin on.

"y'all go to the beach" i furrowed my eyebrows as roddy sat on the couch.

"ain't y'all comin?" i asked

"naw. Vanessa been feeling sick as fuck lately. i told her it's probably because she's still having problems with eating when i tell her to" he sighed. "she's upstairs in the shower but she's been throwing up"

"so we just supposed to go by ourselves?" Ny furrowed her eyebrows.

"sum wrong wit goin wit me?" i teased making her roll her eyes playfully as she chuckled lightly.

"y'all go and hangout. i ain't gon leave my fiancé here" he said as we heard Vanessa call out for roddy making him groan.

"go. we gon head out" i said standing up as he did the same.

"ight bro" he dapped me up. "bring me back some fuckin food. i ain't cookin and ion think Vanessa is either"

"roddy!" she whined from the top of the stairs making me chuckle as he threw his head back.

"i'm coming" he said as he made his way upstairs.

i put my phone in my pocket as Ny groaned getting off the couch.

"don't be lazy" i chuckled.

"we gotta walkkkk!" she whined.

"i know but it ain't that far" i shrugged as we made our way to the door.

"what we even gonna do?" she asked after we left out the house shutting the door behind us.

"hit the markets" i said as we made our way onto the street. the markets were close so it didn't suck to walk.

"boutta spend all my money here" she laughed. "how you likin' this vacation so far?" she nudged me as we walked.