❤️ Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction 😍

"This is a secret between us, 

 I'm addicted to the prison that is you."

-Unknown

.....

Chapter 10

Narrator's POV

Warmth.

That was all she could think about.

That and the persistent tingling going through her body, followed by the strong waves of lust that flowed through her body.

Snuggling closer to the warmth, breathing in the scent she had grown to love in their short time together. Damn, He smelled good. Wait a damn minute-

Opening her eyes and immediately shielding them against the bright morning light streaming through the windows. Once her eyes adjusted, her breathe was knocked out of her lungs at the beautiful sight in front of her.

He was beautiful, utterly breathtaking. She tried to steady her heart as she studied him. Namjoon lay on his side, lips slightly parted, a peaceful expression on his face as he slept. The morning light hitting his tan skin perfectly. He seemed to glow all on his own.

His plump, pink lips looked so kissable and juicy. The urge to kiss him surprised her. If she just leaned in a little further-

Namjoon tightens his grip on her waist, pulling her into his chest, her face in the crook of his neck, where his scent was the strongest. The sudden movement surprised her so much. She had to adjust quickly to be comfortable, her right arm ended up under his armpit, in a hugging position. Her left arm just gripped his unclothed bicep, which was surprisingly strong.

She had been too busy admiring him that she didn't even notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. From the feel of their intertwined legs, he was, at least, wearing bottoms. That wasn't the only thing she noticed, he had a hard-on. Pressing against her thigh. The mere thought made her panties stick to her heat.

She pulled back enough to see his face, making sure to not be too far from her current position unless risking waking him up. They were so close their noses were an inch or two away from each other. Now, this close to him she could study him further. His long lashes fanned his rosy, plump cheeks. Pressed smartly against him, she could feel his abs through her oversized that only had panties underneath, no bra. Holy shi- She wasn't dressed, this is embarrassing.

The urge to kiss overtook her once again. Go, just kiss him already!

What- no! I mindlink back to my wolf.

Just do it! She retorts.

No! I reply.

You've -You know what?-

And she just takes over, forcing me to the back of my mind. Eyes shining gold, her lips press a chaste kiss against his lips. Pulling away, searching his face kissing him again and adding a little more pressure this time. His lips were so soft and warm against mine. I take my time and kiss him slowly- His lips started to move rhythmically with mine. Surprised, I try to pull back from the kiss, which I couldn't because he tightened his grip around my waist. Trapped, I let him kiss me to his heart's content. Thank God it didn't last long because he felt my body stiffen in his arms.

"What's wrong?" He asks, cutely furrowing his brows. His face switches from concerned to amazement.

"Who told you could kiss me?!" I shriek.

"As I recall, YOU kissed me. Not only that, but while I was asleep," He states dismissively, as he stares intently at me.

"That's not my fault! It was my wol-What? Is there something on my face?-" I say, becoming flustered.

"Your eyes- h-have they always been that way?"

"Huh? Like what?"

"Gold and shiny," He says, licking his lips. Her eyes were damn near hypnotizing him; he had to struggle with his wolf and not mark her. He wondered if other guys felt this way when looking into her golden eyes, as he thought this, jealousy flooded his system. "Also, would you kindly stop looking at me like that, or else I might not be able to stop myself from marking you,"

I adjust and sit up and peer into the mirror that across from my bed. My eyes were still gold from when my wolf took over and made me kiss Namjoon. I close my eyes and try to rein my wolf in completely.

Once I open my eyes again, they are back to normal. Turning back to Namjoon, meeting his gaze, who's eyes were already on me.

"Why are you in my room? When did you come in here?"

"I-uh," he starts, rubbing the back of his neck, "It was late, and I missed you. I wanted to sleep with you, but not like that, of course, I wouldn't-"

"You wanted to come in here?" He nods. "Not your wolf?"

"I mean, he wanted to too, but it was mostly me. Why?"

"Hm, interesting,"

We both were guilty in a way for this whole situation.

There was a knock on the door, and it was swung open. "Y/n-nie, Jisoo says breakfast is ready and bring my new brother-" Lisa says, quickly in a loud voice.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" I shout.

"I did knock, pabo!" She pauses, "What's he doing here? In your room?" A look of understanding crosses her face as she looks back a forth between me and him. Her eyes linger on his abs longer than I would have liked, though. "It's not what you think," I spit out. 

She gives me a perverted look, then says, "I can only buy you guys about 10 minutes, and after that, I won't make any promises. Hurry up, please!" and leaves us.

"I could kill that little shit," I say through gritted teeth and throw my legs over the edge of the bed. Namjoon breaks out in laughter.

He gets out of bed and stretches. I can't help but stare at him. He's strong. His abs are nice, sturdy thighs, nice ass.

"Are you done eye-fucking me, yet?" He smirks down at me.

"I-I wasn't," I lie.

He comes over to my side of the bed and kneels in front of me. "It's perfectly fine if you look at me, sweetheart. I'm yours now,"

Suddenly, guilt spread throughout my body. I reach for his hand he holds it. I feel my wolf take over as I say, "You know I feel terrible about this, right? Once, I get things figured out, It'll be over," He nods.

After washing and getting dressed the head downstairs to eat breakfast with the others.

A/N:

Hey, how are you guys doing?

Sorry for going ghost, but I had no inspiration to write.

Bye my berries!

Edited: ✔️

~Strawberry Marie🍓🍓