𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣

"I love you more than yesterday and that's how I feel everyday."

This chapter may contain some disturbing comments towards Diana, you have been warned.

"This is not good." I heard a servant whisper anxiously behind me, as I adjusted my new attire while checking my lists of preparations again.

This party is becoming a pain, I really hope it turns out well today so that I can sleep early for once ever since I came here.

"Is no one available for this job?" Another servant asked while being paranoid, and my ears perked up for eavesdropping.

Job? What job?

"Everyone is busy with either their sets of chores or the remaining party arrangements. The soldiers arrived today after many weeks of training, we can't keep them waiting. They've been waiting for their medicinal cup of milk tea for two hours." The first voice panicked.

Soldiers? Weird.

"M-Maybe I can make someone take a break for 15 minutes?" The second servant suggested.

"We can't just make any servant serve them! They are the highest ranked soldiers of the whole kingdom! Even more prestigious than the guards of the other kingdoms! And they are scary as hell, super intimidating and very arrogant. I don't think we can just send a poor server to traumatise their life. You know how they behave. They'll scare anyone off." The first one face-palmed.

So another bunch of egoistic people, great.

"But we have to do something, or we'll loose our jobs. Everyone is busy, and we are too low ranked to step in the same room as them." The second servant frowned, making me wonder whether these soldiers are like Bane.

Well I'm not letting any innocent soul talk with those immature hotheaded blood suckers if they're going to cause immense trouble.

"I'll go serve them." I announced happily while coming in front of both of them, and they gasped and instantly bowed while widening their eyes.

Why is everyone bowing for God's sake, I think we have made it very clear that I'm a servant just like them and not the Queen for the time being.

"Y-Your majesty. Did we do something wrong?" The first servant stuttered, referring to my sudden appearance, and I shook my head softly.

"Of course not, I'm actually sorry for overhearing your conversation, but I'd like to serve these men if no one is able to do it." I said with a polite smile while putting down my writing board and grabbing an apron.

"N-No!"

"Please don't!" Both of them shouted at the same time, making me look at them in question before they rubbed their arms awkwardly.

"Why not? I'm anyways not working at the moment, I can help." I insisted.

"W-Wow, it's a really nice day today, would you like to sunbathe near the lake my Queen?" The second servant nervously asked while looking everywhere but me.

"Huh?"

"Or better! Would you like take a bath in the hot springs? I'm sure you'll love it to sooth your muscles!" The first servant chirped, completely trying to change the topic.

Don't tempt me please, I can't procrastinate.

"That's really not necessary, I'm fine. Now tell me, where is the tea for these me—"