Chapter 4

"I may be new to this school but I'll be of a really great help to Cole and you guys."said Taehyung in a soothing voice. "What do you mean?"asked Jimin while taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Look, my dad is a cop here. My mom and dad got separated and I lived with my mom but I visited him during breaks. This time I decided to stay and he got me transferred to this school."explained Taehyung.

"So....what you mean to say is that you will ask for help from your dad for this case?"I said after taking a sip from my coffee. "Bingo!"smiled Taehyung.

"Really, you think so you can? Dude those cops couldn't solve Serena's case and you can?"scoffed Jungkook. "I mean there's no harm in trying."said Taehyung bluntly and leaned back on his chair. I'd say that his determination is all nice and cool but can he do it alone?

.................Later that day............

I completed my homework and washed up to get ready for a deep slumber. I wore my pyjamas and sat down on my bed. Before sleeping I decided to text Taehyung.

Me: Hey hottie! ;)
Taehyung: How'd u get my number?
Me: I have my ways
Taehyung: What do u want?
Me: Compliment me :)
Taehyung: You have eyes
Me: Oh c'mon u can do better
Me: ok leave that
Let's have a staring contest
Taehyung: Okay
Me: 3,2,1
Taehyung: Start!
Me: *_*
Taehyung: -_-
Me: Haha u blinked!
Taehyung: I'm Korean u racist!!
[Read 11:27 PM]

....................Next day................
We all were gathered in a cafè after our school ended and Taehyung decided that it's time to tell Cole that we can help him.

"Cole, we really want to help you. Last time we couldn't because you refused. But this time we really can, now that we have Taehyung."said Racheal in a worried tone.

"How can I trust you guys? Especially this new guy who claims that his father is a cop."asked Cole skeptically. "Because I know what it feels like to lose a sibling."affirmed Taehyung.

A deafening silence surrounded us after what Taehyung told us. "We all are willing to help you Cole."continued Taehyung. "What about Jungkook?" asked Cole with a raised brow. "I-I can, I promise."stuttered Jungkook. Taehyung's face lightened up with delight.

"Ok, so here's how it's gonna work."started Taehyung. "My dad is probably on a full-time duty. I will go to his office room in my house and try to find the files for this case. The police couldn't investigate it but they still would've found something which could lead us to our next clue."explained Taehyung.

"Guys, can I also join you? I know we are not close and stuff but I want to help you."said Jimin desperately. "Of course you can Jiminie."reassured Rachael while grinning at him.

Jimin blushed profusely. Okayyy......I sense some chemistry going on here. "But I think it might be hard for you to do it all alone. Do want one of us to accompany you?"advised Cole.
"Ya..but who will?"questioned Jungkook.
"Y/N will."said Taehyung boldly.

A/N:Thank u guys sooo much for so many reads!!!
Don't forget to vote. And the Dynamite teaser left me speechless. Usjdnjwiwhwqlns. They all look sooooo gooodddd.