six

It had been an hour since you left Revy alone. You spent the last hour sitting in your robe by the window completely quietly. You had been so taken aback from the fact that your life had suddenly changed in the last twenty four hours.

As of now, you were currently deciding whether or not you would plan an escape or just go along with your new 'friends'. You expected them to kill you soon after they were done laying low with you with them. Benny did mention that keeping you alive just for information that was apparently a big help. Why didn't they just interrogate it out of you already? Your mind was swimming with so many different scenarios and outcomes to what would happen soon.

Your head was pounding at the temples from the amount of stress you were taking on.

A loud knock at your door yanked you from your train of thoughts, "Y/n. Went out and bought you some clothes! I hope they're your size.. can i come in?"

You stood up and made your way over to the door. Opening it, you were greeted with an impaitent Revy holding a pile of clothing for you, "There's some underwear here too."

You took the pile from Revy whilst muttering a soft thank you.

"My room is across the hall if you want anything. I suggest you stay in here until morning. If you need a piss, hold it.. i don't want to hear you trying anything."

Her eyes burned into your wide ones and you nodded without a word nor hesitation. Revy hummed and shut the door as she left you to your own devices once more. You lay out your new clothing onto the dresser and smiled warmly. Revy had bought your exact size in clothing. The pile consisted of simple blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt with the words 'I'm not afraid' written in black across the chest. You giggled to yourself, oh how ironic.

A while passed and you were fast asleep in bed. In the next room across, Revy had been awake still. She couldn't bring herself to get some shut eye. The thought of you kept swirling around her heavy head and corroding her thoughts constantly.

She struggled to remove you from her head. Your face, your posture.. everything about you kept her mind occupied as the minutes ticked by.

"My fucking god, Y/n." She turned onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. The room was pitch black and the only source of light was the full moon shining through the ajar balcony doors.

Only just two days ago she was staring down at you with the intent to kill you if one word was spoken wrong to her. Now, she couldn't help but soften up and make sure you were okay.

Her droopy eyelids just kept tugging. She couldn't understand the overwhelming amount of emotion that was just dropped onto her. She was definitely unfamiliar with all of this and the confusion annoyed her so much. The thought of just being around you made her feel so good in ways she couldn't understand. Just seeing your face and the whole of you perked up her mood. The only frustrating part for her was the fact that she struggled to understand. But, Revy had never experienced love in her life before so perhaps that was it? She was too busy with high end heists to even take the time to fall in love. This time, it seemed to have caught her off guard.