Peter the Trickster God

Just a mini chap for you all.

Loki was in town. The other Avengers didn't mind him as much anymore. Peter loved him. Peter and Loki we're sitting on the couch and Mjionr popped into their conversation. Peter told Loki about the time he broke his nose figuring out he was worthy. Loki seemed impressed.

"Are you worthy Mr. Loki?"

"I've never tried lifting it. I don't think I am though." Loki replied thoughtfully.

Then Peter got a terribly terrific idea, "What if you were..."

"What do you mean?" Loki asked. Peter explained his plan. Loki smirked, "Who's the trickster god now?"

~TIME YEET~

The Avengers got back from their mission an hour ago. They left Peter and Loki to house (tower? Skyscraper?) sitting. In hind sight, it was kind of a terrible idea but nothing seemed to have exploded. The problem at hand: Thor lost Mjionr. Again. They looked everywhere but couldn't seem to find it. Then Loki walked in.

"Brother! Have you seen Mjionr?"

Loki pulled Mjionr from behind his back and smiled innocently. "You mean this old thing?"

Thor faints. Clint tries to catch him but fails terribly since the god is quite larger than him. Tony looks outraged.

"Not even goody two shoes Star-spangled man with a plan is worthy! That's bullshit!"

"Language."

"I rest my case." Tony pouts.

Cap sighs, "In my defense, I was a globally wanted war criminal for a while so I don't think I qualify as a 'goody two shoes'. But for once I agree with Tony, it's a little unfair you're worthy."

"A LITTLE?" Clint screeches.

Peter bursts out of the coat closet holding the actual Mjionr and laughing hysterically. "Your- *wheeze* your faces! Fri did you get all that?"

FRIDAY spoke up,"I did mini boss."

"Mr. Stark did you change my name in her database again?"

"Maaaayyyybeee.."

Nat looked between Peter and Loki. "That's the real one right?" She points to Mjionr in Peter's hand.

Peter nodded. "Yep. I 3-D printed that one."

Clint gasped. "That's genius! How did I not think of that?"

"Because Peter's smarter that you." Nat stayed plainly.

"Hey!"

"He is." Everyone said in unison.

"Bullies." Clint mumbled.

Thor stirred. Loki got an evil look on his face. "What if we don't tell him?"

Everyone smiled. Peter set the real Mjionr in front of Thor and put the fake in the closet.

Thor still doesn't know.

Full chap coming soon. If you have any requests they're always open. Love you all 3000! <3