Chapter 34

Marcus left for New York on the very day that I told him to leave. It was the sixth day of the contest. Fourth day without Marcus. Four days of missing him.

I cried every night regretting what I did. I shouldn't have messed with his private life. Rather than telling him to leave I should have talked to him.

"Ma'am breakfast is ready. Let's go" Sarah knocked on my door pulling me out of my trance.

We both walked to the restaurant that I went with Marcus after our kiss. We sat further in the corner to avoid the cameras that were rolling while the contestants were having breakfast. To make my day worse Clara sat beside me.

I rolled my eyes and scooted closer to Sarah. "Have you contacted Mr. Anderson?" Sarah asked worried and I shook my head in a no.

"Well what he did to you was wrong but what made you fight in the first place?" I had already told her about Marcus forcefully kissing me but that was it. I didn't give her any details.

"I don't know. Well I touched his back-" before I could finish the sentence Clara started laughing loudly.

"You touch his back? Oh my god! You're his wife and you don't know that he doesn't like being touched" Clara talked through fits of laughter.

"What do you mean?"

"I have been with him for one night. Well one damn amazing intimate night" Clara smirked earning an eye roll from me.

"Well even though I had sex with him he didn't let me remove his shirt. Well as far as I remember he didn't fully undress his pants. But I saw it. It was bi-"

"Shut up" I hated how she knew things about my husband that I did not.

"See how jealous you are. One sided love is for teenagers, not for a marriage. Just get a divorce" Clara huffed annoyingly and I clenched my fist to stop it from slapping her across her face.

"Don't mind her Ma'am" Sarah patted my back and gestured at me to eat.

"And the housemaid of Marcus, what's her name? Ah Lara! Our housemaids knew her and they said even though  Lara had sex with him she was scared to remove his shirt so she didn't. See, even housemaids know about your husband better than you. I pity you Camilla"

I stood up on my feet, ready to punch the shit out of this bitch but before I could do anything we heard a commotion at the contestants' breakfast table.

"How dare you Luke? You kissed her?"

I looked to where the commotion was coming from and saw that two of the contestants were fighting. One girl seemed to be genuinely crying and the other one was pissed. The cameras were zooming in and out, recording everything.

I felt bad for the contestants. To have everything in their life being watched for a month. "I told you, I don't have anything to do with you" the guy Luke yelled out.

I recognized that he was a model from my company. My eyes narrowed in anger. I clearly told them that it would be for the best if they didn't get involved in such affairs. I saw some of my contestants looking at me but I quickly mouthed at them to look away since the cameras were rolling.

The girls started ripping each others hair out while we all just stared at it in amusement. 

"Is this planned?" I asked Sarah.

"Well like kissing Amelia, the angry girl was planned at first. But somehow she actually likes him. And Luke has taken an actual interest in Mia and that has angered Amelia. Well I feel bad for them but it's good for our ratings. " Sarah shrugged her shoulders and started eating.