➳ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Seulgi was drunk. Totally drunk. There was no better way to describe her state.

"That's right, Saaaan!" she shouted to the boy dancing while laughing hysterically. "Shake - hic - that ass! Oh my - hic - God, he's good! Isn't he good?"

In one attempt to grab the bottle on the table, Seulgi stood up rather unsteadily, forcing her to the ground. Luckily, the person on her side grabbed her waist.

"Okaaay, party queen, how about we stop now?"

"Ji - hic - min!" she giggled drunkenly. "You wanted - hic - me - hic - drunk, now you have - hic - it!"

Jimin sighed. He didn't know she was going to take it so seriously.

The hand on her waist pulled her up, placing her arm on his shoulder. "Come on, let's get you some water."

He made a mental note not to let her exceed more than three cups of tequila. Seulgi could be funny when she was drunk, but he also forgot how noisy and liberated she became.

Keeping his arm around her, he helped her to sit on the chair inside his kitchen. By the time they arrived, she had almost passed out.

Jimin took out a glass of water and crouched before her to help. "There you go."

"Don't you have anything stronger?" she complained, taking a sip.

He chuckled. "No, ma'am. That's all we have in Jimin's bar."

With her eyes closed, she hummed as he swept away the locks of hair from her face. Seulgi was sweating a little from all the dancing and games they played the whole night long.

"I'm sorry," he said affectionately. "You're going to feel horrible tomorrow..."

"You're not... sorry," she pushed his hand away from her face. "You wanted me drunk, so you could take advantage of me..."

Jimin frowned instantly.

"Just say it," she smirked. "You wanted to... kiss me tonight but don't... want me... to remember... "

"I wouldn't do that even if I was drunk."

"You're not sober..."

"Sober enough to be standing," he reasoned, then chuckled. "If that's what you're worried about, don't be. I won't touch you."

"What if I want you to?" Seulgi leaned closer, playing with the top bottoms of his shirt.

Jimin froze.

"What if I want you to touch me? Would you?"

His fingers slowly reached her hands to pull away when she suddenly took him closer. "Because I do."