➳ 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

By the time Jungkook got home after kissing Jieun senseless in the bathroom, he was forced to take a freezing shower. 

It didn't help much.

As soon as he flopped heavily onto his bed, Jungkook still could feel her scent somewhere on his skin. He closed his eyes and the images of her swollen mouth because of his bites, the sound of her moaning into his ear, the needy look on her eyes every time he pulled away, kept playing continuously on his mind.

His grip closed on blankets as he stared up blankly at the ceiling, unable to force himself to sleep. Sleep or awake, she'd be there anyway.

Jieun never told him to stop. Why didn't she ask him to stop? Was she seriously considering the idea to go that far just to prove everybody wrong? There was no doubt about her arousal after his touch, but by the lack of experience, she should've been at least... hesitant.

Yet, Jieun was entirely responsive to him. The feel of her smooth skin under his fingers touching him so eagerly, kissing him so fearlessly, the taste of her on his tongue...

Not fully conscious of what he was doing, Jungkook slid his hand across his manhood gasping sharply as he stroked himself to full hardness through his pants. He gritted his teeth, handing his upper arm over his eyes.

Jungkook could feel her breath again. Her smell, God, her smell.

He really shouldn't be doing this. It was so wrong. Morally wrong, sinful, wicked. Jieun was a girl he couldn't have. Not this way. But holy crap, did it feel good.

White spots danced across his vision from that contact. He gripped the sheets, having the most difficult time to breathe.

No, he couldn't do that again.

He just needed another cold shower.

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂