𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Y/N POV

 i was literally istting next to the guy who told me to fuck off the other day.  wow what a lOvElY coincidence. nice.  i turned away hopeing not to make eye contact.  because wouldn't that be wonderful?  i shook my head and watched the door. it opened to reveal a huge yellow catapillar wal- oh wait i meant sliiidddddee into the class.  wtf? a catapillar is my teacher? what kind of freaky bullshit is this?  then i saw that it was a sleeping bag, and when it unzipped, a real person came out.  what the hell??? " go put on your PE uniforms we will be taking a quirk apprehension test."  i ran to the girl dressing room and put on the Pe uniform. as i walked out i saw Nagisa sitting down on a bench looking upset. " what wrong nagi?" " my quirk only allows me to reverse things. how does that help me in combat?" " well you dont know how they will be testing us tho. so maybe wait." she nodded and smiled. " lets go Y-Kagamu." "close call dummy." she rolled her eyes at me we met togeke out on the field with the whole class. i felt someone tugging on my leg. looking down i saw a very short boy with grapes on his head. " p-pretty girl.... what bra size are you??" i was silent for moment, till i smacked him. " what the HELL dude. GROSS." " ew." Nagisa commented. " yeah. stay away from me pervert." togeke added. we all walked away from grape jooce bitch.

" SSSHHHIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shinee? isnt that a little too much Bakugou? i sighed. i was next. (a/n i will be changing the story up a bit to fit with my version so please dont hate me fore that..) holding the ball in my hand. i felt the air wrap around it. i felt Luna, the Moon spirit use her gravity to make it extremeley light. then with a gentle toss, the ball went supersonic and disappeared in a few seconds.  physics . techna the tech spirit taught me. we all looked at aizawa for the results and as the monitor tracked it, his eyes went huge. "well done. infinity." infinity? yesssssss i smiled and winked at my friends. 

togeke just teleported the ball to oblivion and Nagisa just gave up.

  i was mad at her for that. 

the next few days went by in a flash. Then we had the battle where some of us were villains and the others were heroes. i was put with Momo yaoyozoru we were Heroes while Todoroki and Shoji were villains. 

after sumoning my scythe, Momo and i split up. " you take shoji and i take todoroki." she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

after scouting a bit, i finially got to the building. " alright. lets do this."

todoroki POV

 "shoji, can you track them to make sure of their locations?" he nodded and made a few more ears. " one of them is on the roof, and the other is on the first floor." " ill take the one on the first floor, and you take the rooftop one." 

once i reached the first level. i saw her. no momo, but the other girl we were going against. and i recognized her. 

it was the girl with galazy eyes.

" oh hello there" she said and smirked twirling her scythe. she leaned on one end. " i hope you know what and apology is right? becasue ( i  dOnt kNOw hOw To SpElLeU) you need to learn what it is!" she made a huge crystal wall that encased me entirely. then she ran off to the target. " shoji forget momo and run for the grenade. her partner is almost there. i started using my fire and after five seconds i heard all might yell " TEAM HERO WINS!!" 

i had lost.

Y/N POV
 after i trapped ungrateful bitch in a block of crystal, i ran up to their lair. everything was frozen. " no one is here." i quickly ran every step i took, i melted the ice making is easier for me. and in only three more seconds i got the target. " TEAM HERO WINS!!" i smiled " we did it kagamu!" i heard momo yell through the ear piece. ( we deaf now with dat squealy-ass voice)

 the next day.

 i shoot i was late. i ran out of the house with my glamour and got onto the subway. i was exhausted and i didn't wanna be late. luckily i arrived to class with one minute to spare, and i sat down in my seat. i looked around to see everyone looking at me. "what?" " uhm, kagamu, you forgot your glasses."  wait what? i reached for my face to feel for the glasses. i had forgot them at home! oh shoot! " kagamu? why are your eyes E/C? i thought they were galaxy?"  oh shoot dont tell me i forgot my contacts as well!!!!  

i had forgotten them!!!!! 

" oh uhm.." "and your hair is turning H/C."  is the dye wearing off?  i grabbed a starnd of my hair and saw the purple had almost faded off.  " hey come to think of it, you look very familiar." " well its because im Kagamu Tats-" " wait. you look like-" " the singer Y/N!!"  there no way out of this is there?  better to tell them now. i sighed. " yes. i am actually Y/N L/N kagamu was never real." " why tho?"( yea y tho) " well my father doesn't want me to be a hero so i had to find a way to attend UA. and also i didnt want mobs od fans harrasing everyone here." as we were having this conversation, i saw the hot boi walk in. " so let me get this straight Y/N. so you faked being Kagamu tatsu so you could attend UA?" " yes." " then did you fake your quirk? or is it actually only just rock and water." " rock and water are only a small fraciton ( oi can't spell) of what i can do. i have three quirks. my first quirk gives me the ability to control the elements like lightning, ice, water, fire, earth, and air. so yeah. anything else guys?" looking at their faces, i could tell the answer was no.

 hai guys. im sorry this chapter is a real piece of shit, but im tired and its fucking one in the morning and im trying to be a good writerrrrr so yeah! thank you!!!!

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく