Chapter 15

Thanksgiving

Quinn's pov

I invited Saige over cause she's pretty chill. I told Carson and he quickly ran around the house cleaning things up and ran upstairs. I peeked in his room and I was him staring in the mirror cleaning itself up. Why does he care? When Blair comes he just walks around in Christmas pjs so I'm confused. We heard a knock on the door. I answered it and saw Saige.
Saige: hey
Quinn: hey come in
Carson came down the stairs.
Carson: hey
Saige:hey
OMG HE LIKES HER!! AHHHH! hehehe. He's gonna kill me.
Quinn: hey uhh why don't I head to target to get some snacks I'll be back in a minute
Saige: uhh sure
Carson: cool
I smiled and ran out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and rode over to Blair's before I go to target. I arrive date and ran the doorbell. Charlie mustn't be here. I ran again and saw Blair almost fall down her ballroom stairs to answer the door.
Blair: hey
Quinn: hi
Her hair was all messy and she looked quite sweaty.
Quinn: uhh I just wanted to say I met this girl at a party when you went to that wedding and I invited her over today and Carson was acting weird. I think he likes her!
Blair: ohh cool
Quinn: are you okay?
Blair: yeah just tired
Quinn: okay well I'll let you go to bed then bye
Blair: bye
That was weird. Anyway I rode over to target and got as much snacks as I can carry. I decided to ride the long way home cause there's a really beautiful view of a forest. I decided to stop and look at the view. This car pulled up to me. I got really scared up till the window rolled down and I saw Luke.
Luke: hey gorgeous
Quinn: hey
I jumped in the passenger seat and he drove me home. It been an hour since I've been home. I started panicking. He dropped me off and went home. I walked in the door and saw them both laughing.
Quinn: hey sorry it took so long
Saige: it's alright
We all decided to order Chinese food and watch a movie.

Blair's pov

I heard to doorbell ring. It was Quinn. Oh shit I was panicking. We talked and she left. I don't think she suspected anything. I walked back upstairs. Wyatt was on the bed with no shirt and looked flustered. He looked in my eyes, grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I giggle and we continued what we started.....

Wyatt and I haven't had the "what are we"conversation yet. It's been a few weeks since Halloween but I guess we're just sex buddies or friends with benefits at the moment. I don't know but I think I'm starting to like him but he's a player. What if he's just using me for his own pleasure? I don't wanna get my heart broken......

Quinn's pov

It's thanksgiving tomorrow. Carson and I usually spend it alone. Our grandparents are always busy. Carson and I bought a turkey but we usually still have it a week later so I bring it down to the homeless shelter with a few things we don't need anymore. We headed home. I'm usually the one who cooks cause Carson can't but he tries to help I guess.

It's thanksgiving! I woke up early to get the food on. I had to watch a video on YouTube cause I don't wanna mess things up. I played music and jammed out to my songs. I relaxed and watched a movie. It's started to get dark so I checked the turkey. It's probably needs more time.
Carson: this is probably going to be our best thanksgiving
Quinn: hopefully
A minute I heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door and saw Blair in tears and soaking wet from the rain.
Quinn: omg whats wrong? Are you okay?
Blair: both of my parents came for thanksgiving so all 5 of us were sitting at the table when suddenly a fight broke out and I stormed out the door in tears. The fact that my parents can't even be in the same room as each other it's just so hard.
Quinn: you can spend it here it's fine right Carson?
Carson: yep
She changed into some of my clothes, still crying tho I feel so bad for her . A half hour later I heard the doorbell again. I opened the door and saw Luke and Wyatt.
Quinn: hey what are you guys doing here?
Luke:  my mom and dad are in Australia on a trip and won't be back till tomorrow so we're alone as normal
Quinn: okay so I guess we got the whole crew for dinner tonight. Come in
They walked in and sat down. I smelt a weird smell from the kitchen. I walked in and screamed. THE TURKEY!!! I BURNT THE TURKEY!!! Everyone came running in. I teared up. All I wanted was the perfect thanking giving but no! I'm so unlucky. Carson hugged me. We convinced everyone to order Chinese food instead. The food came and we all sat at the table and ate. I looked under the table and saw Wyatt's hand on Blair's leg. I looked at Blair with a confused face, omg.
Quinn: omg! You and Wyatt are dating!?
Blair: no we're not!
Quinn: his hand is in your leg!
Blair: we haven't put a label on it 
Wyatt: we're not dating just messing around
Quinn: you're friends with benefits!? Why didn't you tell me!?
Blair: well at least I didn't tell everyone except my own brother
Carson: what?
Blair: Luke and Quinn 
Carson: what! how long?
Quinn: since September
Carson: its been 2 months!
Quinn: I know but I just didn't know how to tell you and Blair how could you!? What happened to telling each other everything?!
Everyone stormed off. I heard people calling me back but I didn't listen I ran out in the pouring rain. I started crying. I didn't know where to go. I ran as fast as I could. Uhhh I'm just so annoyed. I went to the only other place I know. I ran to the park and sat on the swing. It's raining really heavy it was like I was taking a shower outside. I sat on the swing for a while the rain was so heavy. It was also really windy and dark but I just don't wanna go home. It started to get really windy and the swing started to swing really fast. I tried holding on but my hands were wet and slipped...........

Blair's pov

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she did that. Luke looked at Wyatt in disappointment. They're kinda close ya know. Quinn stormed off and Luke followed after her. This is a great thanksgiving! I ran to my car. Wyatt ran after me and got in the passenger seat. he looked at me and smiled. I started the car and drove. We saw Luke running down the street. We pulled up next to him.
Wyatt: hey bro what ya doin?
Luke: looking for Quinn I can't find her and there's a huge storm coming
Blair: even tho I'm mad I want her safe. Get in we'll find her
Luke hopped in. I pulled all the windows down a bit so we can call her. Luke suddenly jilted and told be to drive to the park. I was confused but I did it. We got to the park and Luke ran out of the car. A moment later we heard him scream................

Authors note: hope you enjoyed!