Chapter 23:Clash

One week later

jungkook's POV

"Aghh its been a week and i keep thinking about it." I sped off my car in anger and frustration, Y/N might return to University today..

And then it clicked yet again , i cant stop thinking about what happened the other day .. she already made a boyfriend and not just this , she is inviting him to her home too , isn't this too soon for all of this . I mean she just joined.  I thought as i made a turn towards the road that led to the university.

"I thought you were better than that , Jung Hoseok, your sister is already hooking up with someone and you are doing nothing."

Brain: why are you so jealous
Me: why do you keep on saying this to me
Brain: because clearly you are
Me: i am not , you know what ?!Never mind
Shutting my brain up , i parked my car and got out of it ..

Y/N's pov

"Are you scared?" My Brother Hobi asked as he drove along.

"No , i mean yes kinda i am." I said

"Dont be , you dont have to be afraid of anything , i am here , i ll beat them all." He laughed as he patted my head.

"Yeah." I smiled

*new text message *

Unknown : its been long , huh y/n?

No i am not going to reply him , this time i ll call him directly..

I called the number but much to my chagrin he cancelled the call.

*1 new message*

Unknown: tch tch that was a bad joke y/n
Me : i am not joking , its you who are joking
Unknown : so you are rejoining after a whole week?

How does he know that

Me : Tell me who you are
Unknown: lets say , your secret admirer or your well wisher
Me: well wisher?

"Who was it?" Oppa asked

"Ah no one , just a wrong number."

"Why are you chit chatting with a wrong number."

"I am not , i was asking who it was." I stated

"Anyways , Your University is here , i ll see you later then , take care alright." He said as he patted my back and smiled .

I nodded and got out of the car , i stared at the massive building in front of me as incidents from a week ago flashed in my mind.
I shivered at the possibility of all of this happening again..

"Stop it Y/n , stop the negativity, nothing will happen ." I assured myself as i walked inside the building.

"Look who is here!" Someone commented as others laughed.

"Hello steve, Long time no see." I fake smiled him before glaring at the guys that were standing next to him.

"Oh so you are here huh?" A deep voice interrupted .

"Jungkook." I gritted my teeth.

"Welcome back y/n." He said raising his eyebrow.

Jungkook's POV

"Thankyou so much , i am so glad to be back." She responded , sarcasm dripping from her tone.

I glared at her in return and then all of a sudden images from the other day started pouring in my mind ..