𝟣𝟤 | The Maid

Lucifer

I stood up from the chair and walked over to the big window in my office room of my Casino. The beautiful view, the busy streets outside of it never ceased to amaze me. It's been one week I was away from the mansion for my business. One week of staying away from her.

Since the first time I saw Bella, there was something in her that was pulling me towards her.

I didn't have any plans to follow her to the kitchen. I saw her when she was going to kitchen. The thing that caught my eyes was she was wearing a red lingerie which was giving me a perfect view of her perfect ass and curves from behind through her lacy robe. When I followed her from behind silently without letting her know anything, the closer I got the more her sweet vanilla  smell littered my nostrils. My hands were itching to touch her every curves and that's what I did.

The moment I touched her, I stopped breathing. I felt a heavy jolt of electricity ran down my body. I trailed my fingers up from her naked thigh to her tiny waist when I felt her frozen under my touch. That made a little laugh escape from my mouth. That little kitten!

She was about to run away from me but I wasn't going to let that happen as I pulled her by her wrist to my chest. I removed her silky smooth brown hair from her face to look at her closely. I felt like I forgot to breath when she opened her eyes slowly to directly look into my blue ones.

So fucking breathtaking.

Her brown orbs held fear, confusion. They were dull. I noticed dark circles under her eyes as if she didn't sleep for nights. Her doe eyes kept staring at me, as if wanting to look into my soul. When she realized,she jerked herself from my body before taking steps back. My eyes travelled down to her small body wearing the red lingerie covered by a lacy robe which reached her mid thigh, exposing her silky smooth legs to my bare eyes. The robe barely helped to cover her breasts from me. I wasn't wrong when I thought of having her legs perfectly wrapped around my waist when I would pound into her. A smirk curled up on my face. Her eyes widened and her angelic face full of terror,her voice was shaking when she opened her mouth. The first time I heard her voice, I instantly wanted to wrap my arms around her,pulling her closer to me. God knew what she was doing to me.

Her doe eyes were searching for something to attack me. Poor kitten! I felt myself getting hard in my pant when she pronounced my name. Every other girls out there I had ever fucked called me Mr. LaRasso. But when the same name came out of her little mouth, the desire of being inside of her took a terrible form. I wanted to laugh at her believing Mr. LaRasso at that moment though she never met him before, as if her life depended on him, not knowing Mr. LaRasso was standing right in front of her. So I decided to play with her. My little princess!

From that moment,I wanted to have her around me all the fucking time. I didn't know why, but I couldn't stop thinking about her,her dull brown eyes, her full pink lips, her neck, her pale smooth skin, her legs. I wanted to claim everything she had to offer me. I changed her room in the same floor as me where no one, other than me was allowed, so that I could feel what it felt like to have her closer even if she was just a door away from my room. I liked the way she scrunched her nose and knitted her eyebrows lightly when I ordered her to bring me food though I could order someone else.

That night I entered her room to tell her that I would be away from the mansion for somedays. It wasn't necessary at all but it was just an excuse to be around her at the moment. The second I saw her in just a towel, my desire took all over my mind. I wanted to run and grab her by her neck,remove her towel from her small body before pulling her into a hard passionate kiss while pounding into her relentlessly. But I knew she wasn't ready for any of that.