• 49

the princess led him through a tunnel , a place not many knew in fact only she knew about this place

the princess led him through a tunnel , a place not many knew in fact only she knew about this place .

a tunnel leading to a secret cave , by the mountain , glowing mushroom grew on the ground making the place look magical .

"woah." donghyuck gazed around the place in awe , this was the first time he saw this place behind the palace .

"it's my secret place ." she smiled , it was a place she'd go whenever she felt like she needed some air apart from the garden .

however , she haven't visited it in a while since her mother only allowed her to be around the palace , no where far .

so she resulted in hanging around the garden which clearly wasn't safe anymore .

"that guy's pretty cool." donghyuck spoke .

"who? jaemin ?" she asked , recalling that was the only guy she introduced to him so far .

"yeah, never thought i'd be saying some human is cool." donghyuck chuckled remembering the times when he absolutely hated humans .

"never thought i'd be talking to a vampire either." yurim laughed , exchanging eye contact with donghyuck .

the two still can't believe they were together, the two forbidden creatures whom feared one another was together . no one could've thought the vampire prince would be with the human princess .

yet the two were meant to be , they needed each other physically and mentally , without each other they wouldn't be able to activate their powers .

they were new to love but they were learning and growing throughout the days . knowing that they were both whom they love .

"i'm sorry." yurim looked down at the rocks by the mountain's edge , slowly approaching the cliff .

"woah woah , it's okay baby , you don't have to jump off" donghyuck was alarmed by her sudden approach to the cliff side .

"silly , i just wanted to sit here." she chuckled , taking place at the cliff , staring down at the town below and how the palace was brightly lightened .

"oh." donghyuck followed her , taking a seat next to her , his hands found its way to the back of her nape , giving it a small massage .

the two in the relaxing and calming atmosphere, feeling as though nothing could get in their way , knowing with each other , they can overcome any sort of obstacle .

"look at the sky." donghyuck instructed , yurim looked up at the dark skies , poetry of stars littered the sky .

Across the deep ebony feathers of Night, there sparkled a mysterious material , many of which were of different sizes and shapes, swirling, twisting, and churning amongst themselves in an enormous war that was too slow and much too big for the human mind to contemplate.

The twinkling of the stars were enchanting; they blinked and flickered away, and yet they would always scurry back in a different size or shape .

"you see the stars ? i was taught that the stars had a meaning." donghyuck smiled , recalling his childhood times .

"which is?" yurim asked , trying to make out any symbols or letters in the sky .

"in our case , it's i love you." donghyuck smiled , taking his hand to cup her fingers , using his hand , he lifted up her finger and pointed to the sky .

using her finger , he drew a heart shape outlined by the bright and shimmering stars of hope and love . making a simple dark sky way more complexity and impact .

she could finally see it , the heart shape the stars had formed just for the two lovers , just like the sun and moon had agreed to set up the stars like so , like the sun and moon knew that they were meant to be .

the stars in the sky never had more meaning than simply giving the night sky a twinkle, but that night changed her view on the sparkly majestical star .

so how do you like astrology? ✨