14

Su Xiaobao frowned in annoyance. He was doing his homework when the girl suddenly blocked the light.

"What?"

"I..." The girl named Huang Yinyin froze.

Before the first period ended, the girls in class 8-7 spread the news that there was a handsome transfer student in their class.

Huang Yinyin had always loved handsome guys, and her personality was playful, so she liked to tease any guy of her liking. Two of the most handsome boys in this school, one was young master Ye, who had a crush on the school flower, and the other one was Xie Minxuan, whom she couldn't provoke, so when she heard the transfer student wasn't less handsome than those two boys, Huang Yinyin came running without thinking.

When Huang Yinyin saw Su Xiaobao, sure enough, he was very handsome.

Even her heart beating faster....

"That, new friend, can I add your WeChat account?" The girl who had always been carefree actually blushed.

"Don't have." The siblings never had a mobile phone before, how could they have WeChat.

Su Xiaobao was telling the truth, but Huang Yinyin took it as a blunt rejection : Who never use WeChat in this age, he said he doesn't have, clearly he didn't want to add her!

Huang Yinyin suddenly felt that she had lost her face. And the students who were watching the good show certainly also thought so. Huang Yinyin was beautiful, so she usually liked to put boys on the spot. They never expected that this new student would defeat her on his first day. How interesting.

——

Xie Minxuan was awakened by the commotion.

"What's happen?" He raised his head grumpily.

"Hehe, brother Xuan, you don't know how much you missed when you were napping. Du Yiming goddess, Yinyin, has just come to our class to ask for Su Xiaobao's WeChat, but rejected on the spot." Liu Kai vividly told him what had just happened.

Him again? Xie Minxuan frowned deeply. He was still feeling bitter that his exam score was one point lower than Su Xiaobao. Previous exams, he just randomly did, but yesterday he put his full effort!

"Is there a physical education class today?" Xie Minxuan asked.

"Yes, the next period."

"You brought the ball?"

"Of course ah."

"Give me."

After receiving the basketball from Liu Kai, Xie Minxuan got up and walked to Su Xiaobao. With a loud 'bang', he put the basketball on Su Xiaobao's desk.

Su Xiaobao frowned: Why are these people so annoying, don't they see that he wants to finish homework before school ends?

Su Xiaobao looked at the other boy with a cold gaze.

"Can you play?" Xie Minxuan asked.

Su Xiaobao: "Can."

Xie Minxuan: "How about one match?"

——

Su Bei was sitting nearby. She didn't see the spark in the two boys' eyes. Instead, she was surprised that someone actually invited Su Xiaobao to play. When they were still in the countryside, because of their family background, no one ever asked them to play together. Many times, when other children played basketball, Su Xiaobao simply watched from the side, waiting until everyone left before he used the field to dribble and shoot with an imaginary ball.