iii

It's a very very very bad day for y/n today. First, she had her period in the morning and stained her favourite bedsheets.

Next, her bicycle's still not fixed. Meaning she would have to freaking WALK 15 minutes to the train station and another 15 going to school.

After that, it started to rain and what a day to not bring her umbrella.

She went to the toilet as soon as she reaches school. Her clothes is soaking wet, but luckily she brought an extra pair of clothes.

Now, all that's left to do is go through a day of school and work.

As she was about to walk through the door, a leg blocked her way.

"uh, excuse me? you're in the way, move".

"look y/n, we won't harm you if you stop going to the volleyball practice".

Mizuka, Suna's head fan club starts talking.

"You know why the manager leave the team? I did that".

"Mizuka, to be honest, I don't really care. Suna's the one who ask me to watch him practice and all".

"Well, then just stay away from him or me and the others are going to be watching you".

"Okay, why didn't you be a manager?"

Mizuka's face was flushed. The reason she didn't be one was because Suna kicked her out after only a month.

"What can you do even if I am not the manager? Someone else is gonna fill the spot, eventually. So go cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Suna already likes someone else".

y/n walks away leaving Mizuka speechless. She's gonna run out of energy if she talks a lot like that again.

...

"Oi, y/n". y/n turns around to face who's calling her.

Shit. It's the piss-haired boy again.

She turns around and keep walking. That atsumu keeps trying to talk to her during practice match the other day.

"Oi, I know ya heard me".

y/n sighed. God, her day is already bad enough as it is.

"What?"

"Are you coming to practice today?".

"No, I have work".

"Oh, if you were going to, we don't have practice today."

"I know. I'm in the same class as Suna. Hell, we're desk mates and neighbours".

Atsumu walks away after hearing that. Why doesn't someone as pretty as y/n  likes him instead? He's kinda handsome, so to say.

....

As y/n was putting her shoes on, something sharp pokes her foot.

"Ouch", she said before shaking her shoes upside down.

There. A bunch of thumb tacks falls out of her shoe.

Her foot started to bleed a lot. Suna who was waiting for her saw this.

a/n : I DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FOOT AND FEET SORRY

"Whoa, what happened?".

"Apparently, your fan club did this. Such a dumb tactic. They should've done something way more brutal".

Suna kneel down to piggybacks y/n. He wants to bring her to his house since the infirmary's closed.

"What are you doing? I can still walk". y/n removes all the thumb tacks and puts on her shoes again. Of course, it hurts badly but she's not that fragile.

Suna shakes his head and lift y/n the bridal way. "EHHH?? Put me down!". y/n's face was as red as a tomato, but so was Suna.

At last, Suna piggybacks y/n. She'd rather this than dying of humiliation, or being ambushed by Suna's fan club.

...

Suna carefully puts y/n on the sofa. He went to the kitchen to grab a bandage.

y/n looked around his house. It was pretty decent, but rather gloomy. Nobody was in the house except them.

Suna carefully put on the bandage on y/n's feet

"Thank you, Suna. You've been such a help". y/n smiled as he stands up. He nodded and pour the orange juice that he brought along with the bandage earlier.

They watch the tv to let y/n's feet rest a bit  more. (At least that's what Suna told y/n anyway ;) )

y/n started to feel sleepy and fell onto Suna's lap. He smiled and brush his fingers againts y/n's soft hair.

...

"Crap!", y/n thought to herself. The clock showed 10.30 pm and-

Wait, where is she?

She was laying down on a bed and covered in a heavy blanket. It was literally dark and the only light was coming from the clock.

She puts out her foot and tried to reach the floor when it hit a... skin??????

"What the-".

She stretched her hand instead and she grabbed something hard.

"EH? EEEEEEhHHHHHH????".

Suddenly, Suna turned on the lights.

"Oi".

"Eh? Where were you?".

"I was sleeping on the floor, did you want me to sleep on the bed?".

So, y/n just touched.. Okay, chile. SHIT.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DID he NOTICED THAT?

"Daijobu, y/n. I'll act like it never happened". Suna smiled.

God, please just kill me now.