Special #1: Valentine's Day

A/n: This takes place on you third year.

Your POV:

I was laying in my bed lazily as I figured that it's Valentine's, I wrote to my parents yesterday saying that I don't plan on having valentine date but I WILL give everybody gifts.

Yes, EVERYBODY, EVERYONE, EVERY STUDENT in Hogwarts.

I got ready for the day, even if it's holiday and celebrate Valentine's, my parents mailed me money for the gifts I will buy for everyone, I just want to buy them, even if they're my enemies or not.

That's how generous I am(a/n: meh, actually this is about me when I decided to give all my classmates and friends a valentine gifts).

I walk through hallways and corridors and finally got out of the castle then walk straight to the Hogsmeade, I walk in Honeydukes and buy chocolates and candies, once I payed for them, I fixed on how I'm going to carry all of it to the castle, even I levitate all of it, not going to work because on my way there would be people on my way back so I won't do such thing.

Luckily, I saw Hermione walk in and she did notice me too and decide to help me, "You're the only one who knows these are for all of you, so don't tell the others even Harry or Ron" I told to Hermione and she nods, "How come your parents didn't got angry of this?" she ask, "Well, they know me, if it's all about holidays like this, they'll give me money for me to give my friends gifts, whether I ask for or not, they'll still give me money" I answered and she 'oh'ed.

We finally arrived at the castle, we look to corners and corridors to see if there's some students roaming around, once we cleared, we both quickly walk to our dorm and lock ourselves in our room.

I wrapped my gifts whilst Hermione help, once done, Hermione helped me to go to the owlery and give the owls the wrapped gifts and deliver them to the person who I'm giving to, and it's exact time for lunch, Hermione and I quickly go to the castle and straight to the Great Hall, we saw Harry and Ron sitting on our house's table, waiting for me and Hermione.

Me and her acts like we didn't do anything and quietly sit down beside the boys, me beside Ron while Hermione beside Harry.

"You both look tired" Ron said to me and Hermione, "Run through corridors with you running late, let's see you if you won't get tired" I commented, Hermione and Harry laughed whilst Ron looks at me unamused, "And why did we run here again 'Mione?" I ask, "We're running late" she answered, "Yes, but why did we anyways? They say if you're running late, enjoy the moment and not rush" I replied and the three laughed.

Mails arrived and I looked up to see all owls who have my gifts were soaring all around the room, I returned my gaze down and saw Harry was shocked that someone had mailed him, every students have had my gifts except, of course, me, I smiled at every one who received my gifts even Malfoy and his goons with Parkinson, "Why didn't you have one? Every one had gifts except for you" I turned to Harry then to Hermione and we chuckled, "What?" Ron ask.

"You didn't get it, did you?" Hermione ask back, the boys look confused the Harry was the first one to know, "Ohhhh" he said, "What? What, Harry?" Ron, who was still confused, ask his best friend, "(Y/n) was the one who gave all these gifts to every one" he answered, holding his laugh to his clueless friend.

Ron's face change emotion as if something in his mind clicked, "Oh" he muttered and this time me, Hermione, and Harry laugh, of course, our housemates who I gave gifts, heared what we talked about and said their thank you's.

I said my Your Welcome while smiling brightly, laughing at the others, once our housemates said their thanks to me, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws noticed so they said their thanks too, half of the Slytherin, of course, said their thanks you's even they're not fond of saying things like that, of course, Parkinson tried to embarras me in front of everybody but failed eventually because my defense I gave her gift, so she doesnvt have the right to embarras me.

Every student just laughed, so instead Parkinson was the one who was embarrased, her insults and stuff backfired to her, well what do you expect? Karma's a bitch.